World Cigarettes - Lebanon 2014
“Cigarettes in Lebanon” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Lebanon Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Since then cigarette sales have grown strongly, boosted by cross border demand which drove legitimate sales up to 15.51 billion pieces by 2012, before the market dropped back to 12.12 billion pieces in 2013.
- Exports are officially very low, reported at just 3.3 million pieces in 2013 but there is a substantial flow into neighbouring markets.
- As a result, per capita consumption is forecast to fall by 10.7% to 2,622 pieces by 2023.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Lebanon” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Lebanon.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Lebanon. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Lebanon.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Lebanon along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Lebanon, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Inland v Cross-Border Sales, 2009-2013
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Market Structure, Domestic v Imported Cigarettes, 2007-2013
- Cigarettes by Length, 1998-2005
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2000-2014
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Retail Prices
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports, 1990-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
- Cigarette Exports, 2003-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Government Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- Régie Libanaise des Tabacs et Tombacs SAL
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023