World Cigarettes - Latvia 2014
“Cigarettes in Latvia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Latvia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- 2012 saw sales increasing by 4.6% to 1.9 billion pieces with a further increase of 4.4% to 1.95 billion pieces in 2013.
- Sales ended the year 4.4% ahead at 1.95 billion pieces but this growth is forecast to be more than estimated by a smaller sized contraction to 1.85 billion pieces in 2014.
- By 2023 duty paid sales are forecast down at 1.18 billion pieces or almost 40% down on 2013 levels.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Latvia” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Latvia.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Latvia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Latvia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Latvia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Latvia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Releases for Consumption, 2002-2013
- Legitimate v Non-Duty Paid Sales, 2002-2013
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
- Top Ten Ranking Brands, 2007-2013 (First Half)
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- EU Countries, Retail Price & Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Retail Prices
- Pack Prices, 2005-2014
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Adult Smoking Prevalence by Gender & Age, 2010 & 2012
- Adult Smoking Prevalence by Age & Educational Background, 2012
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
- Cigarette Imports, 1994-2013
- Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
- Cigarette Exports, 1994-2013
- Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Other Restrictions
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023