- Market Size
- Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
- Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
- Market Structure
- Market Breakdown by Strength, 2000-2012
- Market Breakdown by Tobacco Type, 2000-2014
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
- Market Shares of Leading Brands, 2002-2013
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- EU Countries, Retail Price & Tax Incidence Comparison, 2014
- Retail Prices
- Trends in Average Cigarette Prices, 1993-2014
- Cigarette Retail Prices by Brand, 2009-2014
- Cigarette Prices by Manufacturer & Brand, 2013 & 2014
- The Smoking Population
- Smoking Population, 1990-2013
- Smoking Prevalence by Age & Gender, 2003
- Production & Trade
- Cigarette Production, 1990-2012
- Cigarette Imports: Total & Domestic, 1990-2013
- Domestic Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2013
- Cigarette Exports, 1990-2013
- Domestic Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Government Restrictions
- Other Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- BAT (Cyprus) Ltd
- CTC Cassandra
- Explosal Ltd
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Consumption Forecasts to 2023
World Cigarettes - Cyprus 2014
“Cigarettes in Cyprus” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Cyprus Cigarette market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The impact of tighter restrictions on smoking as well as higher prices is slowly denting demand for cigarettes. RYO, once a safe haven for smokers, is becoming less attractive with it, too, suffering a fall in volumes.
- A further fall of 4.4% in 2011 took sales down with 2012 seeing a 2.6% decline. Conditions improved somewhat in 2013 with a 2.3% rise in sales although another slump in sales is forecast for 2014.
- The 2014 VAT rise is set to depress sales which, although are set to see some recovery between 2015 and 2018 from RYO and non-duty paid gains, will end 2023 down 16% on 2013 levels. Per capita consumption is set to fall by 25.6% over the same period to a forecast in 2023.
Reasons To Buy
- “Cigarettes in Cyprus” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarette industry in Cyprus.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarette across Cyprus. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarette industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarette industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarette industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarette industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarette industry in Cyprus.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarette industry in Cyprus along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarette companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarette consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarette industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarette industry across Cyprus, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future