E-Cigarettes Market Research Report by Type (Disposable, Modular, and Rechargeable), by Flavor (Beverage, Botanical, Fruit, Sweet, and Tobacco), by Distribution Channel - United States Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The United States E-Cigarettes Market is expected to grow from USD 1,944.44 Million in 2019 to USD 3,220.67 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.77%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the E-Cigarettes to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
The Disposable is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
Based on Type, the E-Cigarettes Market studied across Disposable, Modular, and Rechargeable. The Rechargeable commanded the largest size in the E-Cigarettes Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Disposable is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
The Botanical is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
Based on Flavor, the E-Cigarettes Market studied across Beverage, Botanical, Fruit, Sweet, and Tobacco. The Tobacco commanded the largest size in the E-Cigarettes Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Botanical is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
The Online Mode is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
Based on Distribution Channel, the E-Cigarettes Market studied across Offline Mode and Online Mode. The Offline Mode commanded the largest size in the E-Cigarettes Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Online Mode is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the E-Cigarettes Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States E-Cigarettes Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States E-Cigarettes Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States E-Cigarettes Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States E-Cigarettes Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States E-Cigarettes Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the United States E-Cigarettes Market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook