United Kingdom Facility Management Market, By Services (Property, Cleaning, Security, Catering, Support, Others), By Type (Hard, Soft & Others), By Application (Industrial, Commercial, Residential), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017 -2027
The United Kingdom facility management market is anticipated to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. The market growth can be attributed to the surging demand for cloud-based facility management solutions across various end-user industries. Integration of building management solutions with intelligent software solutions and increasing technological penetration in businesses are also expected to contribute to the growth of the United Kingdom facility management market. The increasing trend of outsourcing facility management operations to maximize value creation and rising demand for high-quality workplace experiences, and reduced operating costs are projected to boost the growth of the United Kingdom facility management market in the coming years. Additionally, high pressure on companies to offer value to their customers and provide better workplace experiences to clients is expected to fuel the growth of the market. Rapid urbanization and industrialization, rise in commercialization, and greater demand for productivity in corporate offices are further driving the growth of the United Kingdom facility management market. Moreover, an increase in government expenditure across various sectors such as transportation, energy, construction, and healthcare, among others, as well as enhanced focus on renovating existing buildings are some factors contributing to the demand for facility management services. Growth in tourism and the rising personal disposable income of the population is leading to a rise in the hospitality industry, which is projected to fuel the growth of the United Kingdom facility management market in the coming years.
The United Kingdom facility management market is segmented based on services, type, application, company, and region. Based on services, the market is further divided into property, cleaning, security, catering, support, and others. The property segment is anticipated to register the highest growth in the United Kingdom facility management market owing to rapid infrastructural development in the country and the rise of businesses such as IT, telecommunications, and BFSI. Based on type, the United Kingdom facility management market is divided into hard, soft, and others. The hard services segment is likely to hold a significant share in the UK facility management market.
Anabas (UK2) Ltd, FMS Facilities Management Services Ltd, EMCOR Group Inc., Facilities Management Southern Ltd, Servest Group Ltd., etc., are some of the major players operating in the United Kingdom facility management market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the United Kingdom facility management market, in terms of value.
- To define, classify and forecast the United Kingdom facility management market on the basis of services, type, application and regional distribution.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting United Kingdom facility management market into regions, namely, South East, North West, and others.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the United Kingdom facility management market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, supply contracts and mergers & acquisitions in the United Kingdom facility management market.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in providing facility management services in United Kingdom.
TechSci Research performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of facility management service providers in United Kingdom Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include service providers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed services offerings, type, application, and regional presence of all major facility management service providers across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for the United Kingdom facility management market using a bottom-up approach, where service providers’ value data for different Services of (property, cleaning, security, catering, support, others), facility management was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective service to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as all United Kingdom facility management providers, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Facility management service providers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, and alliances related to facility management services
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as facility management service providers, dealers and policy makers, which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, United Kingdom facility management market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- United Kingdom Facility Management Market, By Services:
- United Kingdom Facility Management Market, By Type:
- United Kingdom Facility Management Market, By Application:
- United Kingdom Facility Management Market, By Region:
- South East
- North West
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 10 players.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United Kingdom facility management market.
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of service providers across the country
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- Detailed analysis of new services in the market and their driving forces in the market.
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without