PLUNKETT'S CONSULTING INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2021
- Plunkett Research lists 250 companies in Consulting and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 5
Companies Profiled: 257
Geographic Focus: GlobalA complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the world’s top 250 consulting companies and their revenues?
Major Trends Affecting the Consulting Industry
1. Introduction to the Consulting Industry
2. The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Consulting Industry
3. Consulting in Emerging Nations/The Offshoring of Consulting Projects
4. Management Consulting and Consulting to Major Corporations
5. Consulting to Governments/U.S. Federal and State Consulting Contracts
6. Federal Government Consulting Contracts Are Massive in IT, Defense & Facilities
7. IT Consulting/Software Consulting/Computer Operations Consulting
8. Trends in Manufacturing, such as Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs), Lead to Collaboration and Consulting-Like Services
9. Consulting Firms Accept Assignments with Contingency Fees
10. Consulting Firms Acquire Digital Advertising Agencies, Extending Their Marketing Services
11. Accounting Firms Taking Large Market Share of Consulting Contracts
12. Many Industry Sectors Seek Consulting and Outsourcing Income, Competing with Pure Consultancies
13. Major Corporations and Organizations Develop Internal Consultants and Seek Outside Clients
14. Corporate Clients Want Solid Returns on IT Investments
15. Consultancies Position Themselves to Serve Global Markets and Multinational Corporations
16. Offshoring to India Drives Changes in Global Consulting
17. BPO and KPO: White-Collar and Professional Tasks Are such as Law and Accounting Are Outsourced/Call Centers Become More Sophisticated
18. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Is Replacing Human Workers
19. New MBAs Desire Consulting and Accounting JobsConsulting Industry Statistics
1. Consulting Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2. Consulting Industry Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2015-2020
3. Management Consulting Companies: Estimated Sources of Revenue, U.S.: 2015-2019
4. Consulting Industry Employment, U.S.: 2015-March 2021"