Accenture - IoT Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s IoT Services Vendor Assessment for Accenture is a comprehensive assessment of Accenture’s IoT service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for IoT services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IoT sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Accenture’s IoT practice was formally established in December 2014, although Accenture had previously been active in the M2M space.
This practice is part of the Accenture Mobility (AM) unit within Accenture Digital (AD), a business set up by Accenture in January 2014. AD's other units are Accenture Interactive and Accenture Analytics. AM is a sizeable unit within Accenture Digital; NelsonHall estimates the headcount of AM to be ~6k at the end of FY16.
AM owns Accenture's IoT services service portfolio and capabilities. It delivers IoT services directly and can also call upon the capabilities of other units within AD, mostly those of Accenture Analytics (AA). AA is also a sizeable unit, with a NelsonHall estimated 18.5k headcount.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Accenture’s IoT service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components, accelerators, and “platforms”
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.