The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.3% during the forecast period The data governance market size is estimated to be USD 2.1 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 5.7 ... Read More
... is projected to register a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period, in terms of value.” The global UV curable resins & formulated products market is estimated to be USD 4.2 billion in 2020 and ... Read More
... “Increasing awareness about plant-based animal feed products and stringent government regulations regarding animal nutrition are projected to drive the phytogenic feed additives market” The global phytogenic feed additives market size is estimated to be USD ... Read More
... electronic toll collection market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2020 to 2025.” The electronic toll collection market is projected to reach USD 10.0 billion by 2025 from USD 6.9 billion ... Read More
... on remote monitoring for the work from home from home initiatives are sewt to drive the IoT middleware market.” The global IoT middleware market size is projected to grow from USD 10.1 billion in 2020 ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2020 to 2025.” The digital substation market is projected to reach USD 9.1 billion by 2025 from USD 6.4 billion in 2020; it is ... Read More
... customer engagement and reduce customer churn rate due to growing competition to drive the market for customer experience management The customer experience management market is projected to grow from USD 8.5 billion in 2020 to ... Read More
... Global Forecast to 2025 “TIC market is projected to grow at CAGR of 3.6% from 2020 to 2025” The TIC market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from USD 204.2 billion in ... Read More
... drivethe LBS and RTLS market growth MarketsandMarkets projectsthe Location-Based Services (LBS) and Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) market to grow from USD 17.8 billion in 2020 to USD 39.2 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual ... Read More
... from food packaging industry and shift in consumer preference toward eco-friendly plastic products is driving the demand for biodegradable films market The global biodegradable films market size is estimated to be USD 1.1 billion in ... Read More
... “Increase in demand for smartphone services and connectivity solutions in vehicles is the significant factor for the growth of the connected car market globally” The global connected car market is projected to reach USD 166.0 ... Read More
... investments and growing industrial applications are expected to drive the overall growth of the hyperspectral imaging systems market.” The global hyperspectral imaging systems market is projected to reach USD 30.0 billion by 2025 from USD ... Read More
... for energy-efficient, thin, and flexible consumer electronics is set to drive the Printed Electronics Market. The printed electronics market is projected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2020 to USD 20.7 billion by 2025; ... Read More
... to 2025 “Innovations & Developments in plant-based protein augmenting the vegan trend, which in turn driving the market for plant-based protein.” The global plant-based protein market size is projected to grow from USD 10.3 billion ... Read More
... OTC orthopedic braces and supports market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period” The global OTC orthopedic braces and supports market size is projected to reach USD 759 million ... Read More
... marketing companies to drivethe Rich Communication Services(RCS) market growth The global RCS market size is projected to grow from USD 5.2 billion in 2020 to USD 11.7 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 17.6% ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% between 2020 and 2025 The polymer modified cementitious coatings market is estimated at USD 1.1 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1.5 billion ... Read More
... the largest share in the 3D machine vision market The 3D machine vision market was valued at USD 1.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 2.4 billion by 2025; it is expected ... Read More
... consumer electronics market and cooling technology enhancement in server and datacenter is set to drive the thermal management market.” The global thermal management market size is estimated to be USD 8.8 billion in 2020 and ... Read More
... of cloud-based solutionsto drivethe cloud ERP market The global cloud ERP market size is expected to grow from USD 45.3 billion in 2020 to USD 101.1 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate ... Read More
... 2025 “Increasing demand from personal care and industrial & domestic cleaning applications will drive the overall growth of the fatty alcohols market.” The global fatty alcohols market size is expected to grow from USD 5.4 ... Read More
... global cold plasma market size is expected to reach USD 3.4 billion by 2025 from USD 1.6 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 16.0% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is ... Read More
... 2025 “Power tools market to exhibit significant growth during 2020–2025” The global power tools market is estimated to grow from from USD 29.5 billion in 2020 to USD 36.9 billion by 2025, at a CAGR ... Read More
... cellular/mobile subscribers, and large-scale implementation of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)to drive the growth of Telecom Service Assurance (TSA)market The global TSA market size is expected to grow from 6.0 billion in ... Read More
... analytics market size is projected to grow at a Cargo 34.1% during the forecast period The global social media analytics market size is expected to grow from USD 3.6 billion in 2020 to USD 15.6 ... Read More