The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4%.” The global dental biomaterials market is projected to reach USD 9.6 billion by 2023, from USD 6.7 billion in 2018 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% ... Read More
... “Increase in global outbreaks of foodborne illnesses and stringent food safety regulations is expected to drive the overall growth of the food safety testing market.” The global food safety testing market size is projected to ... Read More
... grow at CAGR of 24.3% from 2018 to 2024” The microdisplay market is estimated to grow from USD 972 million in 2018 to USD 3,583 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 24.3% from 2018 ... Read More
... CO2 systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.9% from 2018 to 2023 The transcritical CO2 systems market is projected to reach USD 61.8 billion by 2023 from USD 27.2 billion in ... Read More
... of connected devices in education institutions to drive the IoT in education market The global IoT in education market size is expected to grow from USD 4.8 billion in 2018 to USD 11.3 billion by ... Read More
... projected to register a CAGR of 15.0%, in terms of value, between 2018 and 2023.” The market size for wearable materials is estimated at USD 1.5 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD ... Read More
... to 2023 “Ban on antibiotics in feed are expected to drive the overall growth of the feed acidulants market.” The global feed acidulants market is projected to grow from USD 2.7 billion in 2018 to ... Read More
... Forecast to 2025 “Rising demand for handling larger volumes and efficient operation in industries is expected to fuel the demand for conveyor system” The conveyor system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of ... Read More
... cytometry market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1%.” The global flow cytometry market is projected to reach USD 5.4 billion by 2023 from USD 3.7 billion in 2018, growing at a CAGR ... Read More
... building & construction industries is increasing the consumption of specialty polystyrene resin. The specialty polystyrene resin market size is projected to grow from USD 111 million in 2018 to USD 126 million by 2023, at ... Read More
... data classification market size to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 25.4% during the forecast period MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global data classification market size to grow from USD 536 million in 2018 ... Read More
... to 2025 Increasing seaborne trade across the globe and growing number of container shipments in Asia Pacific and the Middle East are the major factors for the growth of the global port equipment market. The ... Read More
... the demand and consumption of animal-based products such as dairy and dairy-based products, meat, and eggs are projected to drive the overall growth of the livestock grow lights market.” The global livestock grow lights market ... Read More
... of SLP by leading OEMs to drive overall growth of substrate-like PCB market” The substrate-like PCB market is expected to grow from USD 1.1 billion in 2018 to USD 2.6 billion by 2024, at a ... Read More
... stewardship solutions and services by enterprises for building their brand image is expected to drive the overall growth of the product stewardship market across the globe. The product stewardship market is projected to grow from ... Read More
... dispersion systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%; key drivers include reducing dust contamination and deaeration time and the requirement for eco-efficiency in the mixing industry.” The powder induction and dispersion ... Read More
... to 2023 “The tank insulation market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.” The tank insulation market size is projected to grow from USD 5.2 billion in 2018 to USD ... Read More
... to increase EHR adoption and big data in healthcare are expected to drive the overall growth of the healthcare analytics market.” The healthcare business analytics market is projected to reach USD 50.5 billion by 2024 ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period” The global radiotherapy market is projected to reach USD 6.8 billion by 2023 from USD 5.6 billion in 2018, at a CAGR ... Read More
... adoption of advanced analytics to improve the yield and deal with unpredictable climate changes and environmental factors to drive the agriculture analytics market The global agriculture analytics market size is expected to grow from USD ... Read More
... coming years is the key factor impacting the growth of the autonomous ships market The autonomous ships market size is expected to grow from USD 6.1 billion in 2018 to USD 13.8 billion by 2030, ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9%” The global medical imaging workstations market is projected to reach USD 1,377 million by 2023 from USD 897 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 8.9%. ... Read More
... probiotics market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%” The probiotics market is estimated to be valued at 45.64 billion in 2017, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%, to reach ... Read More
... microgrid control system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.01%, from 2018 to 2023.” The microgrid control system market is projected to reach USD 3.6 billion by 2023, from an estimated USD ... Read More
... construction sector is expected to drive the anti-slip coatings market.” The anti-slip coatings market size is estimated at USD 105 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 161 million by 2023, at a ... Read More