The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... Internet of Things (IoT)-based devices, resulting in upshifting the amount of digital data, is expected to drive the growth of the cognitive data management market The global cognitive data management market size is expected to ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.” The trocars market is expected to reach USD 762.3 million by 2023 from USD 538.5 million in 2018, at a CAGR of ... Read More
... to 2023 “The heat exchangers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period.” The heat exchangers market is estimated to be USD 14.68 billion in 2018 and is projected ... Read More
... Global Forecast to 2025 “Increase in demand for stylish and fuel-efficient vehicles is expected to propel the market of automotive aerodynamics in the coming years” The global aerodynamic market for automotive is estimated to be ... Read More
... management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.5%.” The global compound management market is projected to reach USD 424.5 million in 2023 from USD 215.3 million in 2018, at CAGR of 14.5%. ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7%” The vaccines market is expected to reach USD 50.42 billion by 2023 from USD 36.45 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 6.7%. Rising prevalence of diseases, ... Read More
... media market to grow at a CAGR of 27.2% during the forecast period” MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global cognitive media market size to grow from USD 551.4 million in 2018 to USD 1,839.1 million by 2023, ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.60% from 2018 to 2023.” The termite bait systems market is estimated to be USD 260.8 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 342.5 ... Read More
... to 2023 The military lighting market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.89% from 2018 to 2023 The military lighting market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 484.5 million in 2018 ... Read More
... 2023 “The steam boiler system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.13%, from 2018 to 2023.” The steam boiler system market is projected to reach USD 21.63 billion by 2023, from an ... Read More
... deliver enriched, consistent, and frictionless customer experience, and enhance the operational efficiency are expected to drive the consumer IAM market. The consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) market is expected to grow from USD 16.00 ... Read More
... The aircraft fairings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.38% from 2018 to 2023 The aircraft fairings market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 1.49 billion in 2018 to USD ... Read More
... “The intelligent completion market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.05%, from 2018 to 2023” The intelligent completion market is projected to reach USD 2.16 billion by 2023, from an estimated USD 1.61 ... Read More
... Aftermarket, and Region - Global Forecast to 2025 “Increase in demand for ICE vehicles and off-highway equipment to upsurge the growth of the automotive differential market.” The automotive differential market is primarily driven by the ... Read More
... at a CAGR of 7.0%.” The shelf-life testing market is estimated to be valued at USD 3.39 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach 4.76 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.0%. The ... Read More
... of electronic functions in a vehicle is expected to drive the vehicle power distribution market in the coming years” The vehicle power distribution market is estimated to be USD 6.47 billion in 2018 and is ... Read More
... of the need to manage servers for reducing infrastructure costs and easing deployment, management, and execution is expected to drive the growth of the serverless architecture market The serverless architecture market size is estimated to ... Read More
... to comply with stringent regulations to drive the growth of the MEA cybersecurity market MarketsandMarkets expects the MEA cybersecurity market size to grow from USD 15.66 billion in 2018 to USD 31.82 billion by 2023, ... Read More
... “High demand and increasing sales of luxury and ultra-luxury vehicles are likely to drive the automotive optoelectronics market” The automotive optoelectronics market is estimated to be USD 3.88 billion in 2018 and is projected to ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.7%.” The protein binding assay market is projected to reach USD 425.7 million in 2023 from USD 256.1 million in 2018, at CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast ... Read More
... blockchain in energy market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 78.32%, from 2018 to 2023.” The blockchain in energy market is projected to reach USD 7,110.1 million by 2023, from an estimated USD ... Read More
... 2023 The increasing need by telecom operators to reduce their CAPEX and OPEX is driving the growth of the IMS market. The global IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) market size is estimated to grow from USD ... Read More
... “Increasing demand from the non-residential industry to drive the EIFS market” The exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market size is projected to grow from USD 60.68 billion in 2018 to USD 108.11 billion by ... Read More
... market size to grow at a CAGR of 24.4% during the forecast period The global cognitive operations market size is expected to grow from USD 7.27 billion in 2018 to USD 21.67 billion by 2023, ... Read More
... to enhance passenger experience is one of the most significant factors driving the In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity (IFEC) market” The IFEC market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 5.03 billion in 2018 to ... Read More