The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... projected to register a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.” The osteoarthritis therapeutics market is projected to reach USD 10.1 billion by 2024 from USD 6.8 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 8.1%. ... Read More
... translucent concrete market is projected to register a CAGR of 80.0% during the forecast period.” The translucent concrete market is projected to grow at a significant rate. The increasing demand for building energy-efficient buildings is ... Read More
... systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period (2019-2024).” The electronic drug delivery systems market is projected to reach USD 11.9 billion by 2024 from USD 7.8 billion ... Read More
... reach USD 18.2 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2019 to 2024 The global hydrogen energy storage market is projected to reach USD 18.2 billion by 2024 from an estimated USD 13.7 ... Read More
... Growing adoption of geographically diverse cloud services and increasing need to automate the operational processes to drive the cloud infrastructure services market The global cloud infrastructure services market size is expected to grow from USD ... Read More
... “Increasing consumer demand for safe autonomous vehicles and the growing trend for autonomous driving are expected to fuel the demand for HD maps for the autonomous vehicle market.” The HD map for autonomous vehicle market ... Read More
... 2025 “Control valve market to grow at a significant rate from 2019 to 2025” The control valve market is estimated to grow from USD 8.0 billion in 2019 to USD 11.3 billion by 2025, at ... Read More
... global healthcare data storage market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period.” The healthcare data storage market is projected to reach USD 5.4 billion in 2024 from USD 2.8 ... Read More
... converters are expected to drive market growth The thermoelectric generators market size is expected to grow from USD 460 million in 2019 to USD 741 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.3% during the ... Read More
... adoption of connected and smart technologies in transportation infrastructure is expected to drive the overall growth of transportation analytics market The transportation analytics market size is expected to grow from USD 10.3 Billion in 2019 ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2019 to 2024, in terms of value.” The geofoams market is projected to grow from USD 786 million in 2019 to USD 1,069 million by ... Read More
... instrument tracking systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period (2019-2024).” The surgical instrument tracking systems market is projected to reach USD 312 million by 2024 from USD ... Read More
... is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.1% from 2019 to 2024” The ultra-low-power microcontroller market is expected to grow from USD 4.4 billion in 2019 to USD 12.9 billion by 2024, at a ... Read More
... of enterprises on workforce productivity, better service delivery, and high customer satisfaction, to drive the growth of field force automation market MarketsandMarkets estimates the global field force automation market to grow from USD 1.2 billion ... Read More
... Mining), and Region - Global Forecast to 2024 “The motor soft starter market is projected to reach USD 2.3 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2019 to 2024” The global motor soft ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2019-2024” The ultrasonic cleaning market is expected to grow from USD 1.6 billion in 2019 to USD 2.2 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.5% ... Read More
... projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2026. The global agricultural adjuvants market is estimated to be valued at USD 3.3 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 4.7 ... Read More
... The automotive adhesives market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.7%, in terms of value, between 2019 and 2024 The automotive adhesives market is expected to grow from USD 8.1 billion in 2019 to ... Read More
... digital transformation in organizations and Increasing need to upgrade traditional security testing methodologies to drive the market growth for crowdsourced security The global crowdsourced security market size is expected to grow from USD 90 million ... Read More
... Region - Global Forecast to 2027 “Advent of body control functions and increasing mid-size and luxury vehicle production are anticipated to trigger the growth of the body control module market.” The global body control module ... Read More
... visibility into network security and Quality of Service (QoS), and growing network infrastructure to drive the market growth of NMS solutions The global NMS market size is expected to grow from 7.0 billion in 2019 ... Read More
... rising demand for furfuryl alcohol for the production of derivatives is driving the market, globally.” The furfural market size is estimated to grow from USD 551 million in 2019 and to USD 700 million by ... Read More
... the defense budget, rising incidences of civil unrest & political disputes, and increasing investments for the procurement of military equipment are driving the growth of the military truck market.” The military truck market is projected ... Read More
... is driven largely by factors such as favorable funding scenario for R&D in microscopy, technological advancements in microscopes, and rising focus on nanotechnology and regenerative medicine. However, the high cost of the advanced microscopes is ... Read More
... market projected to grow at 5.8% CAGR during 2019-2024” The global atomic force microscopy market was valued at USD 441 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 586 million by 2024; it is ... Read More