PESTLE Insights: France - Macroeconomic Outlook Report
More than half of the investment decisions in France were in the regions of Ile de France (Paris region), Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and Occitanie in 2016. There has been a significant increase in the number of investment projects in agriculture, textiles, machinery, energy, software & IT, consulting/business services, commerce and retail.
Macroeconomic Outlook Report of France identifies the potentials of France as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure
Reasons to buy
- The increase in domestic demand supported by increase in employment, lower inflation and higher wage growth drove the economic growth in 2015 and 2016 (1.2%). Along with domestic demand, growth enhancing reforms and fiscal consolidation measures is expected to accelerate the economic growth over the next two years.
- Macroeconomic, legal and environmental risks in France is lower than the developed European nations average, whilst it performed better in all parameters of MarketLine Country Risk Index (MLCRI) 2017 when compared with the global average
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
- Country Highlights
- Country Snapshot
- Country’s Position in MLCRI (MarketLine Country Risk Index)
- PESTLE Insights
- Political Landscape
- Economic Landscape
- Social Landscape
- Technological Landscape
- Legal Landscape
- Environmental Landscape
- List of Figures
- Exhibit 1: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy
- Exhibit 2: Share In Total Investments By Sectors, 2016
- Exhibit 3: France’s Performance in Global Risk Analysis in Comparison to Europe and Global Average
- Exhibit 4: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
- Exhibit 5: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate
- Exhibit 6: Exports, Imports and Trade Balance
- Exhibit 7: Interest Rates
- Exhibit 8: Exchange Rate
- Exhibit 9: Current Account Balance
- Exhibit 10: Public Finances
- Exhibit 11: Labor Market Indicator, 2012-2019f
- Exhibit 12: Age-Group Wise Share in Total Population
- Exhibit 13: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population
- Exhibit 14: Gender-Wise Share in Total Population
- Exhibit 15: Number of Patents Granted per Million Inhabitants, 2015
- Exhibit 16: Business R&D Expenditure (% of Total Expenditure)