PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report - The Czech Republic
Mining, manufacturing and utilities contributed 30.5% to the country's gross value added (GVA) in 2018, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (19.5%) and wholesale, retail and hotels (13.3%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 6.0%, 7.1% and 6.6%, respectively, in 2019.
Four major regions in the Czech Republic generated around 63.78% of the country's GDP and comprised 55.14% of the country's population, as of the end of 2017.
FDI inward flows to financial, insurance and manufacturing activities together accounted for more than half of the overall FDI inflows to the Czech Republic in 2018
Reasons to buy
- As per the ‘Global Competitiveness Report 2019', the Czech Republic's infrastructure ranked 20th out of 141 nations, with a score of 83.8 out of 100.
- The PX index exhibited a downward trend over the past year. As of October 15th, 2019, it stood at 1,017.29, compared to 1,081.07 on October 15th, 2018
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country's snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies' presence in these areas.
- Did You Know?
- Country Highlights
- Country Snapshot
- PESTLE Insights
- Political Landscape
- Economic Landscape
- Social Landscape
- Technological Landscape
- Legal Landscape
- Environmental Landscape