The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
... market size to grow at a CAGR of 24.4% during the forecast period The global cognitive operations market size is expected to grow from USD 7.27 billion in 2018 to USD 21.67 billion by 2023, ... Read More
... to enhance passenger experience is one of the most significant factors driving the In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity (IFEC) market” The IFEC market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 5.03 billion in 2018 to ... Read More
... blockchain in energy market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 78.32%, from 2018 to 2023.” The blockchain in energy market is projected to reach USD 7,110.1 million by 2023, from an estimated USD ... Read More
... “Increasing demand from the non-residential industry to drive the EIFS market” The exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market size is projected to grow from USD 60.68 billion in 2018 to USD 108.11 billion by ... Read More
... 2023 The increasing need by telecom operators to reduce their CAPEX and OPEX is driving the growth of the IMS market. The global IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) market size is estimated to grow from USD ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% between 2018 and 2023.” The HAp market is projected to grow from USD 2.22 billion in 2018 to USD 2.97 billion by 2023, at a ... Read More
... DevOps and increasing need to automate the DevOps processes are expected to drive the Application Release Automation (ARA) market The ARA market size is expected to grow from USD 2.07 billion in 2018 to USD ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.31%, from 2018 to 2023.” The flame arrestors market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 713.8 million in 2018 to USD 924.7 million by 2023, ... Read More
... industrial big data and an increasing demand for consolidated data for process and performance improvement are the major driving factors for the global data historian market.” The global data historian market size is expected to ... Read More
... global ophthalmology PACS market is projected to grow at 8.5% during the forecast period.” The global ophthalmology PACS market is projected to reach USD 160.2 million by 2023 from an estimated USD 106.6 million in ... Read More
... Global Forecast to 2023 “The spiral membrane market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.0% from 2018 to 2023.” The spiral membrane market is projected to grow from USD 5.10 billion in 2018 ... Read More
... to 2023 The talc market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2018 to 2023 The global talc market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 2.68 billion in 2018 to ... Read More
... “The growing adoption of online learning along with an increasing focus on employees’ professional development is expected to drive the global digital badges market” The global digital badges market size is expected to grow from ... Read More
... market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.” The microarray analysis market is expected to reach USD 5.52 billion by 2023 from USD 3.82 billion in 2018, at a CAGR ... Read More
... media security due to the increasing adoption of enterprise social media and the need for organizations to secure their social media platforms and networks against malicious attacks and threats are the factors that are driving ... Read More
... to register a CAGR of 4.9% from 2018 to 2023, in terms of value The market size of industrial fabric is estimated at USD 120.94 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 153.60 ... Read More
... is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2018 to 2023.” The epoxy primer market is projected to grow from USD 8.52 billion in 2018 to USD 10.91 billion by 2023, at a ... Read More
... market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4%.” The fermenters market is estimated at USD 1.13 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4%, to reach USD 1.69 ... Read More
... management market size to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 8.8% during the forecast period.” The global property management market size is expected to grow from USD 14.47 billion in 2018 to USD ... Read More
... 2023 “Automated guided vehicle (AGV) market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.02% from 2018 to 2023” The AGV market is expected to grow from USD 1.86 billion in 2018 to USD 2.74 ... Read More
... to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2018 to 2023.” The modular construction market is estimated at USD 92.18 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 129.67 billion by 2023, at a ... Read More
... to 2030 “The rising number of road accidents due to driver error and increasing focus on reducing transportation operating cost will fuel the demand for the truck platooning market” The truck platooning market is projected ... Read More
... real-time locating systems (RTLS) market for healthcare to grow at a CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period” The RTLS market for healthcare is expected to grow from USD 1,271.2 million in 2018 to USD ... Read More
... Country - Forecast to 2023 Initiatives by governments and corporates to promote emerging technologies, such as cloud and analytics, are expected to propel the Middle East and Africa cloud infrastructure services market growth The Middle ... Read More
... polyurethane foam market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2018 to 2023.” The polyurethane foam market is projected to grow from USD 54.19 billion in 2018 to USD 79.77 billion by ... Read More