COVID-19 Impact on Luigi Lavazza
COVID-19 Impact on Luigi Lavazza July 10th, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography
Although Lavazza is a strong brand name in the coffee market globally, there are several negative factors that are bound to adversely impact the business of the company. Italy, the home country of the company, has been one of worst-affected countries by the disease, which has placed Lavazza in a relatively vulnerable position. However, coffee is one of the essential commodities for many of consumers, and there will be steady demand, thus, this Italian coffee brand with a strong brand portfolio may have some resilience to ride out the crisis.
Reasons to Buy
- Luigi Lavazza has strong brand presence in the European coffee market, but COVID-19 will have ill-effects on its brand sales
- Western Europe, which still grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, creates some uncertainty around the company's sales
- The impact of COVID-19 is inevitable despite relatively favorable conditions to hot drinks in some regions, mainly North America
- Lavazza's hot coffee business may further affect overall sales due to slow progress in coffee harvesting
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Luigi Lavazza - Key findings as of 10th July, 2020
- Geographic spread analysis - COVID-19 vs Lavazza's Brand Sales
- Geographic spread and portfolio analysis - COVID-19 vs Lavazza's Brand Sales
- The impact of COVID-19 on Luigi Lavazza's regional sectors
- Contact Us