COVID-19 Impact on Constellation Brands, Update 2021
COVID-19 Impact on Constellation Brands, Update 2021 reports key findings as of 24th March, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Although the alcoholic beverages industry will witness muted growth as a result of the epidemic, strong consumer demand for the established brands of Constellation will drive the growth for the company. Moreover, the company’s diversified presence in terms of both geography and product range leaves it fairly well-placed to recover from the crisis.
Reasons to Buy
- In spite of the COVID-19 impact, beer, cider, and wine are projected to grow across all regions.
- Constellation Brands' wine business is expected to drive the company’s overall sales after the impact of COVID-19.
- Constellation Brands is investing in augmented reality and ecommerce to improve the consumer experience.
- The company's sentiment score has fallen reflecting the reduced sales of vaccine and consumer healthcare products.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
- COVID-19 impact analysis on Constellation Brands key findings as of 24th March 2021
- Geographic spread analysis - Constellation Brands brand sales
- The impact of COVID-19 and economic recovery prospects
- The forecasts on Constellation Brands' regional sectors
- Company Overview - Constellation Brands
- Consumer goods industry impact
- Constellation Brands Inc's brand sales by sector and region
- The impact of COVID-19 on Constellation Brands in thematic scorecards
- About GlobalData