Groupe des Brasseries du Maroc SA in Alcoholic Drinks (Morocco)
Over the forecast period, Groupe des Brasseries du Maroc aims to strengthen its competitive position in wine and beer in Morocco by launching new products, while also working to improve the quality of its established brands. At the same time, it is expected that the company will invest in the further development of its distribution network, and seek to increase awareness of and demand for its brands via in-store promotions.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- GROUPE DES BRASSERIES DU MAROC SA IN ALCOHOLIC DRINKS (MOROCCO)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Groupe des Brasseries du Maroc SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Groupe des Brasseries du Maroc SA: Operational Indicators 2012-2013
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Groupe des Brasseries du Maroc SA: Competitive Position 2016