Europe Confectionery Processing Equipment Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Europe confectionery processing equipment market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By End Products (Hard Candies, Chocolates, Soft Confectionery, Chewing Gums, Gummies & Jellies, Others), Product Type (Weighing and Dissolving Equipment, Mixers, Blenders, Cutters, Thermal Equipment, Tempering Equipment, Forming and Depositing Equipment, Cooling Equipment, Extrusion Equipment, Coating Equipment, Rolling Equipment, Others), Mode of Operation (Semi-Automatic, Automatic), Application (Weighing & Dosing, Mixing & Refining, Conching, Tempering, Enrobing, Moulding, Cooling, Decorating, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Rest of Europe)
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
• In end products, hard candies segment is dominating the Europe confectionery processing equipment market with largest market share as it requires less processing and owing to its increasing demands from children.
• In product type, weighing and dissolving equipment segment is dominating the Europe confectionery processing equipment market with largest market share as it is most widely used in the production process of every confectionery product and it also used before adding the additives to the product.
• In mode of operation, semi-automatic segment is dominating the Europe confectionery processing equipment market with largest market share owing to its lesser cost as compared to automatic machines.
• In application, weighing & dosing segment is dominating the Europe confectionery processing equipment market as it is the basic process which is performed in the production of every confectionery products.
The key market players for Europe confectionery processing equipment market are listed below:
• Buhler AG
• ALFA LAVAL
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
• Candy Worx
• Tanis Confectionery
• Caotech Grinding Technology
• SELMI GROUP
• Royal Duyvis Wiener B.V.
• Baker Perkins
• Latini - Hohberger Dhimantec
• Hacos NV
• Heat and Control, Inc.
• SOLLICH KG
• Aasted ApS
• BCH LTD
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook