Bioactive Ingredients Market Research Report by Ingredient (Carotenoids & Antioxidant, Fiber, Minerals, Peptides & Proteins, and Photochemical & Plant Extracts), by Application (Alcoholic Beverages, Animal Nutrition, Dietary Supplements, Functional Food & Beverages, and Personal Care) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global Bioactive Ingredients Market is expected to grow from USD 31.24 Billion/EUR 27.89 Billion in 2019 to USD 49.71 Billion/EUR 43.59 by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.04%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Bioactive Ingredients to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets: The Vitamins is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
Based on Ingredient, the Bioactive Ingredients Market studied across Carotenoids & Antioxidant, Fiber, Minerals, Peptides & Proteins, Photochemical & Plant Extracts, Prebiotics & Amino Acids, and Vitamins. The Vitamins further studied across Vitamin A, Vitamin B, and Vitamin C. The Peptides & Proteins commanded the largest size in the Bioactive Ingredients Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Vitamins is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The Dietary Supplements is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
Based on Application, the Bioactive Ingredients Market studied across Alcoholic Beverages, Animal Nutrition, Dietary Supplements, Functional Food & Beverages, Personal Care, and Pharmaceutical. The Dietary Supplements commanded the largest size in the Bioactive Ingredients Market in 2019, and it is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
Based on Geography, the Bioactive Ingredients Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Bioactive Ingredients Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Bioactive Ingredients Market including Advanced Organic Materials, S.A., AIE Pharmaceuticals Inc., Ajinomoto Co. Inc., AlgaeCytes, Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, Bio Actives Japan Corporation, Bioseutica, Cargill Incorporated, Corbion N.V., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Eevia Health Oy, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, Glanbia PLC, GlycaNova AS, Ingredion Incorporated, Kerry Group PLC, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Kuehnle AgroSystems Inc., Lonza Group AG, Marigot Ltd., Mazza Innovation Ltd., NuLiv Science, Nutrilo GmbH, ParkAcre Enterprises, Pfizer Inc., Q’omer, Tate & Lyle PLC, and Vytrus Biotech.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Bioactive Ingredients Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Bioactive Ingredients Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Bioactive Ingredients Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Bioactive Ingredients Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Bioactive Ingredients Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Bioactive Ingredients Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Bioactive Ingredients Market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook