United States Non-alcoholic RTD Beverages Market By Product Type (CSD, Bottled Water, Juice, Sports & Energy Drinks and Others), By Off Trade (Supermarket, etc.) Vs. On Trade (Hotel, etc.), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022
United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market is projected to grow at a modest pace during 2017-22. Rising number of health-conscious consumers, elevating hygiene standards and expanding working population are aiding the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market. Moreover, increasing disposable income along with changing lifestyle and awareness regarding the consumption of a balanced and healthy diet to reduce life style diseases, are some of the other factors expected to propel demand for non-alcoholic RTD beverages over the next five years.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2022
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages, in terms of value as well as volume.
- To define, classify and forecast the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market on the basis of product type, on trade Vs. off trade channels and regional distribution.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting the United States market into four regions, namely, South-Region, West-Region, Northeast-Region and Mid-West-Region.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and trends in the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the supply of non-alcoholic RTD beverages in the United States.
Some of the major players operating in the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market are The Coca-Cola Company., PepsiCo, Inc., Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Inc., Cott Beverages Inc., National Beverages Corporation, Monster Beverages Corporation, Nestle Waters North America, Inc., Dean Foods, Dairy Farmers of America, and Starbucks Corp.
TechSci Research performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of non-alcoholic RTD beverages manufacturers and suppliers in the United States. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. TechSci Research analysed product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major non-alcoholic RTD beverages suppliers across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value & volume sales data for different types (Bottled Water, Juices, Carbonated Soft Drinks, Dairy & Alternative Dairy Beverages, RTD Coffee & Tea and Sports & Energy Drinks) non-alcoholic RTD beverages was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as Forum (Beverage Forum), company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages manufacturers
- United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to non-alcoholic RTD beverages
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities like FDA and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as non-alcoholic RTD beverages manufacturers, distributors, dealers and policy makers, which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Product Type:
- United States Carbonated Soft Drinks Market
- United States Bottled Water Market
- Spring Water
- Mineral Water
- Sparkling Water
- United States Juice Market
- United States Sports & Energy Drinks Market
- Energy Drinks
- Sports Drinks
- United States Dairy & Alternative Dairy Beverages Market
- Cow Milk
- Soy Milk
- Almond Milk
- United States RTD Coffee & Tea Market
- RTD Coffee
- RTD Tea
Market, by Off Trade Vs. On Trade:
- Off Trade
- Grocery Retails
- Forecourt Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Direct Selling
- On Trade
- Fine Dining Restaurants
- Casual Dining Restaurants
- Quick Service Restaurants
Market, by Geography:
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 10 players on the basis of product portfolio, market pricing, average selling price sales footprint, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States non-alcoholic RTD beverages market.
Product Benchmarking: Benchmarking of companies, type, brand and prices.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across the country.Company Information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).Product Information
- Detailed analysis of new products in the market and their driving forces in the market.
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.