Global Psychobiotics Market, By Type (Food Supplements, Nutritional Supplements, Specialty Nutrients, Infant Formula), By Psychotropic Agent (Streptococcus, Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus, Clostridium, Others), By Form (Powder, Liquid/Fluid, Tablets), By Distribution Channel (Retail Shops, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Drug Store/Pharmacy, Online), By Application (Gastrointestinal Function, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Schizophrenia, Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
The growth of Global psychobiotics market in the forecast period, 2022-2026 can be attributed to the rising demand of the probiotics for the psychological ailments like depression and anxiety. Additionally, rising instances of depression and anxiety among the population at large is driving the growth of the global psychobiotics market in the next five years. Moreover, the number of consumers concerned about mental health as well as physical health is rapidly increasing. The consumers are concerned about the over the counter available psychobiotics drugs that may or may not cause adverse effects on the consumers’ physical health. Mental illness is also rapidly affecting the population, especially the young population. Health conscious and woke population is actively utilizing the availability of these psychobiotics and incorporating them in their daily food routines, thereby supporting the growth of the global psychobiotics market in the upcoming five years.
The global psychobiotics market is segmented by type, psychotropic agent, form, distribution channel, application, competitional landscape, and regional distribution. Based on type, the market is further segmented into food supplements, nutritional supplements, specialty nutrients, and infant formula. Nutritional supplements are anticipated to hold the largest revenue shares of the market and assert its dominance over the market on the account of rapidly growing number of consumers inclined toward self-medication. The consumers are eagerly adapting the psychobiotics as a nutritional supplement for healthy brain. Large population is suffering from depression, stress and anxiety. The tendency of self-diagnosing and self-medication is very active among the young population and thus they are aiding to the growth of the global psychobiotics market in the upcoming five years forecast, until 2026.
Holding the major shares of the global psychobiotics market are Innovix Labs, Bened Biomedical Co., Ltd, Nutrimmun GmbH, Kerry Group Plc., Sabinsa Corporation, Lallemand Health Solutions Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Uplift Food Pty Ltd., Nature's Bounty Co. Ltd., BioGaia Group, The Life Extension Foundation, Lifted Naturals, among others. Market players are actively involved in the research and technological development in the medical device and testing kit developments. The advanced technology has made it possible for the healthcare industry to provide excellent healthcare services through psychobiotics. Further advancement would aid the market value and brand establishment in the future five years. New market players may focus on the research and development to provide options that satisfies the consumer demand as well as benefits the market players in building their brand value. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the market size of global psychobiotics market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global psychobiotics market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast global psychobiotics market based on type, psychotropic agent, form, distribution channel, application, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global psychobiotics market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global psychobiotics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global psychobiotics market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global psychobiotics market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global psychobiotics market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufactures which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufactures, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of global psychobiotics market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Manufacturers, end users, and other stakeholders
- Distributors and suppliers of products and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to psychobiotics
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global psychobiotics market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Psychobiotics Market, By Type:
- Food Supplements
- Nutritional Supplements
- Specialty Nutrients
- Infant Formula
- Global Psychobiotics Market, By Psychotropic Agents:
- Global Psychobiotics Market, By Form:
- Liquid/ Fluid
- Global Psychobiotics Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Retail Shops
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Drug Store/ Pharmacy
- Global Psychobiotics Market, By Application:
- Gastrointestinal Function
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Global Psychobiotics Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global psychobiotics market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without