Weight Management in Cameroon
With an improved economy and rising incomes for the Cameroonian middle class, weight management products registered stronger growth in 2015, with many consumers feeling more able to spend money on what may be considered non-essential products. Increased Westernisation and rising health awareness also continued to drive growth amidst cultural changes in terms of nutrition and fashion trends. The growing Western influence on teenagers and young adults in Cameroon is making it more desirable for...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT IN CAMEROON
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Weight Management by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Sales of Weight Management by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Weight Management by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Weight Management by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Positive Economic Growth Boosts the Performance of Consumer Health
- Increasing Product Availability Drives Sales of OTC Products
- Local Brands Continue To Struggle for Market Share
- Independent Chemists/pharmacies Lead Sales
- Growth Expected To Increase Over Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- the Growing Economy Is Boosting Consumer Expenditure
- Inadequate Levels of Advertising Hamper Full Market Growth Potential
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2010-2015
- Table 6 Life Expectancy at Birth 2010-2015
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2010-2015
- Table 8 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2010-2015
- Table 9 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 10 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 11 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2010-2015
- Table 12 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2015
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2013-2015
- Summary 2 Research Sources