Middle East and Africa Pathogen Detection Market - Industry Trends and Forecast To 2027
Middle East & Africa Pathogen Detection Market By Type (Products, Services), Consistency (Solid Media, Liquid Media), Culture Media (Chemical Composition, Synthetic Media), Contaminant Type (Salmonella, E. Coli, Listeria, Campylobacter, Clostridium Perfringens, Pseudomonas, Cronobacter, Coliforms, Legionella, Others), Total Count (Spoiling Organisms, Yeast & Moulds, Others), Food Type (Meat & Poultry, Processed Food, Fruits & Vegetables, Dairy, Cereals & Grains, Beverage, Water, Pharma Drugs, Others), Technology (Rapid, Traditional, Other Molecular-Based Tests), Customer Type (Service Lab, Industry, Governmental/Non-Profit Organization), Application (Food Safety, Diagnostics, Pathology , Forensics, Clinical Research, Drug Discovery), End User (Food Industry, Pathology Laboratories, Diagnostic Centers, Hospitals, Service Labors (Food and Water), Biotechnology Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Culture Collection Repositories, Cooling Towers, Blood Banks, Others ), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Pathogen detection is defined as the process of detection of infectious agent which is in the form of virus, bacterium, protozoan or fungus. The early detection of these pathogens can help in preventing from unnecessary microorganisms that can be harmful. This detection is done through products or services which include instruments, kits and reagents and others.
Pathogen detection market is segmented into five notable segments which are bifurcated on the basis of contaminant type, total count, food type, type, technology, consistency, culture media, customer type, application, end user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of contaminant type, the market is segmented into E. coli, salmonella, listeria, campylobacter, pseudomonas, cronobacter, coliforms, legionella, clostridium perfringens and others
• On the basis of total count, the market is segmented into yeast & moulds, spoiling organisms and others
• On the basis of food type, the market is segmented into meat & poultry, dairy, processed food, fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, beverage, water, pharma drugs and others
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into products and services
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into traditional, rapid and other molecular-based tests
• On the basis of consistency, the market is segmented into solid media and liquid media
• On the basis of culture media, the market is segmented into chemical composition and synthetic media. laboratory media
• On the basis of customer type, the market is segmented into service lab, industry and governmental/non-profit organization
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into food safety, diagnostics, pathology, clinical research, forensics and drug discovery
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into diagnostic centers, pathology laboratories, hospitals, blood banks, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, service labors (food and water), food industry, cooling towers, culture collection repositories and others
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales
The key market players for Middle East & Africa pathogen detection market are listed below:
• Merck KGaA
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• bioMérieux SA
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• SGS SA
• Bureau Veritas
• Intertek Group plc
• Eurofins Scientific
• Mérieux NutriSciences Corporation
• ALS Limited, Inc
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook