Spinal Implants Market Market Report Suite - Australia - 2022 -2028 - MedSuite
Throughout this medical market research, iData Research analyzed 37 Spinal Implant companies across Australia and utilized their comprehensive methodology to understand the Market Sizes, Unit Sales, ASPs, Company Market Shares, and to create accurate forecasts.
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
1. Procedure Numbers for Spinal Implants and VCF – Includes:
Cervical Fixation Procedures, Thoracolumbar Fixation Procedures, Interbody Device Procedures, Motion Preservation Procedures, Vertebral Compression Fracture Procedures, Spinal Electrical Stimulation Device Procedures
2. Cervical Fixation Market – Further Segmented Into:
Anterior Cervical Fixation Market, Posterior Cervical Fixation Market
3. Thoracolumbar Fixation Market – Further Segmented Into:
Degenerative Thoracolumbar Fixation Market, Deformity Correction Thoracolumbar Fixation Market, Trauma/Tumor Thoracolumbar Fixation Market
4. Interbody Device Market – Further Segmented Into:
ALIF Market, PLIF Market, TLIF Market, and CIF Market, VBR/Corpectomy Market, Expandable Interbody Device Market, Standalone Interbody Device Market
5. Motion Preservation Market – Further Segmented Into:
Artificial Disc Market, Dynamic Stabilization Market
6. Vertebral Compression Market – Further Segmented Into: Vertebral Compression Fracture Market, Vertebroplasty
Market, Percutaneous Vertebral Augmentation Market
7. Electrical Stimulation Device Market – Further Segmented Into: Cervical Electrical Stimulation Devices and Lumbar
Electrical Stimulation Devices
. Spinal Surgery Instrumentation Market – Includes: Data aggregated for tools not otherwise mentioned in other segments and procedures – for example, scalpels, catheters, rongeurs, clamps, forceps, retractors, and cannula, in addition to other products.
9. Neuromonitoring Market – Further Segmented Into:Neuromonitoring Device Market, Neuromonitoring System Market, Neuromonitoring Accessory Market
Overall, Australia’s spinal implants market was valued at $224 million in 2021. However, this is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 2.4% to reach $265 million by 2028.
The full report suite on the Australia market for spinal implants and vertebral compression fracture (VCF) includes traditional cervical and thoracolumbar fixation devices, interbody devices, motion preservation devices, VCF treatment, spinal electrical stimulation (appendix only) and spinalsurgery instrumentation.
The Australia Spinal Market includes analysis on the following companies currently active in this market:
Matrix Medical Innovations
Prism Surgical Designs
*Not all companies may be currently active in every segment. For more details contact an iData Research Product Advisor.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook