Groupe Managem (MNG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Groupe Managem (MNG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Groupe Managem"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Groupe Managem" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Groupe Managem"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Groupe Managem (Managem) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, produces, and develops mineral deposit properties in Africa. Its projects include El Hammam, Hajar, Draa Sfar, Tighardine, Bou Azzer, Imiter, Akka, Bakoudou, Guemassa, Pumpi, Eteke, Jbal Laassal Bleida, Bouskour, Oumjrane, and Pyrrhotite projects. Managem explores for gold, silver, copper, cobalt, anodes, zinc, lead, arsenic trioxide, nickel sulphate, copper sulphate, sodium sulphate, sulphuric acid, iron oxide, and other basic and precious metal concentrates and deposits. The company also offers engineering and exploration, consultation, quality management, research and development, engineering geology, geological mapping, geochemistry, geophysics, drilling, and mineralogy services. Managem is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.