Colibri Resource Corp. (CBI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Colibri Resource Corp. (CBI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Colibri Resource Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Colibri Resource Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Colibri Resource Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Colibri Resource Corp. (Colibri Resource) is a mining and exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops mineral and natural resource properties in Mexico. It explores for gold, copper, silver, molybdenum and other metal deposits. Colibri Resource's projects include Colibri project, Evelyn project, Leon project, and Ramard project. The company's Colibri project is located within a district of northern Sonora that includes 14 significant gold deposits such as La Herradura, Noche Buena, and El Chanate. Its Leon property is located in north-central Sonora and covers an area of 3400 hectares. The company's Ramaje Ardiente project includes a cluster of mineral concessions including approximately 4,000 hectares in the central part of the state of Sonora, Mexico. Colibri Resource is headquartered in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Colibri Resource Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Colibri Resource Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Colibri Resource Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Colibri Resource Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Colibri Resource Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Colibri Resource Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Colibri Resource Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Colibri Resource Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Colibri Resource Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Colibri Resource Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Colibri Resource Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Colibri Resource Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Colibri Resource Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 Colibri Resource Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Colibri Resource Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Colibri Resource Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Colibri Resource Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Colibri Resource Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Colibri Resource Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Colibri Resource Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Colibri Resource Corp. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Colibri Resource Corp. - Financial Position