Male and Female Sexual Dysfunctions: Drug Market Report and Forecasts 2016-2026
Sexual Dysfunction Drugs – New Study Exploring Potentials of Established and Recently Approved Drugs, Industry Changes and Emerging Opportunities
Are you interested in the future of treatments for sexual disorders? Our new analysis forecasts drug revenues for male and female treatments. There you explore sales results, R&D and opportunities, seeing changing trends and commercial prospects.
Discover, from 2015, progress, opportunities and revenues. Drugs our study covers include treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED), Peyronie’s disease and female hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). See the effect of recent drug approvals.
Please read on to explore that industry and see what future revenue it could generate.
Predictions and other analysis to benefit your research, plans and decisions
Visiongain’s report gives revenue predictions to 2026 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. Avoid falling behind in data or losing influence.
The future holds promise for pharma companies treating sexual dysfunction. New products enter that market and clinical testing shows commercial potential, especially for HSDD. Discover, from 2015, what revenues and other progress are possible.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new work shows recent results and market shares. There you find original analysis. You assess research and development too. Also gain 48 tables, 55 charts and two interviews with companies.
Forecasts covering the overall world market and segments for sexual disorder treatments
Discover in our new analysis revenue predictions to 2026 for four drug classes at world level. See what is possible for these submarkets:
- PDE5 inhibitors
- Other drug classes (grouped).
Our work also divides the overall world market into revenues for male and female treatments.
With our survey you assess outlooks for revenue expansion, seeing where you can gain. You also investigate competitors’ actions, technologies and outlooks.
That way you see how those genitourinary medicines develop. You discover where needs and business opportunities exist. With a rising incidence of sexual disorders, the demand for better treatments will continue to enrich the pharmaceutical industry.
Our study also explores sales forecasts by product, showing how those agents can perform. See what gains are possible.
Predictions of leading products’ sales – what is possible for that industry’s top drugs?
How will individual sexual disorder medicines perform from 2015 to 2026 at world level? Our study gives 14 product-level forecasts, including for these brands:
The report also assesses emerging therapies: Vitaros, Addyi and Xiapex.
With that analysis you hear how high sales can go, finding products and years with highest predicted revenues. You also examine competition. Explore challenges, trends, competitors and opportunities.
Our work also shows you geographical predictions by leading country.
National markets – what outlooks for those sexual medicine revenues?
Our work shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 11 national markets:
- Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy (EU5)
- Brazil, Russia, India, China (BRIC)
- Rest of world (grouped analysis).
Visiongain forecasts that BRIC countries will show the fastest growth and account for 17% of the overall world market by 2026. The rise of that region’s sales will be driven, in particular, by revenues in China and India.
The recent FDA approval of Addyi (flibanserin), for hypoactive sexual desire disorder, gives a breakthrough for female sexual dysfunction treatment. Suppliers of therapies will take encouragement from that development serving a large, emerging need.
Our report also shows trends leading to novel and improved treatments, forces changing that market.
Events and changes affecting companies treating sexual disorders
Explore other issues, too, including influences and treatment needs shaping that industry and market:
- Male sexual problems – erectile dysfunction, priapism, Peyronie’s disease, premature ejaculation, hypogonadism
- Female sexual disorders – HSDD, difficulty achieving orgasm, persistent sexual arousal syndrome, sexual pain, dyspareunia, vaginismus, vulvodynia
- Drug approvals for Peyronie’s disease and female sexual dysfunction
- Developments in diagnosis, reporting of difficulties to doctors and willingness to treat those conditions
- Research and development for male and female therapies, including advances in drug delivery.
Our study also gives SWOT and STEP analyses, exploring what drives and restrains that prominent, developing market.
See, then, what is possible for leading pharma companies and specialist firms.
Leading organisations and overall 2019 market value – what revenues are possible?
Our work predicts the world market for those drugs will reach $7.7bn in 2019. That industry will achieve revenue expansion from 2015 to 2026. With our analysis you discover how high sales can go. Assess the gains possible.
For sexual disorder therapies you also explore the industry’s leading companies. They include Eli Lilly, Pfizer, Merck KGaA, Merck & Co., Ipsen and Bayer.
You also gain exclusive interviews with Palatin Technologies and Futura Medical. Discover what the future holds for companies in that market.
7 ways Male and Female Sexual Dysfunctions: Drug Market Report and Forecasts 2016-2026 helps you
Our new investigation benefits your work in these seven main ways, helping you stay ahead in knowledge:
- Revenues for sexual dysfunction drug therapies to 2026 – assess that overall world market’s potential, seeing scope for investments, developments, production and marketing
- Submarket revenues to 2026 covering four therapeutic segments – explore treatment categories, seeing their sales outlooks from 2015
- Leading products’ sales to 2026 – discover predicted revenues of 14 top brands, assessing how those medicines can compete and succeed
- Forecasting to 2026 for 11 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia – explore the best regions for treatment demand, sales and revenue growth
- R&D activities – see progress, trends and prospects in that research and development, finding technological, clinical and commercial possibilities
- Companies, news and opinion – examine participants in that progressing market, gaining insight to help you stay ahead and benefit your influence
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that market – assess challenges and strengths there, helping you compete and gain advantages.
That analysis, by our in-house team in the UK, benefits anyone exploring that market. It shows data you find nowhere else, helping you succeed
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.