Vimy Resources Ltd (Energy & Minerals Australia Limited) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Vimy Resources Ltd (Energy & Minerals Australia Limited) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vimy Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Vimy Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Vimy Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Vimy Resources Ltd (Vimy Resources), formerly Energy & Minerals Australia Ltd is a mining and mineral resource exploration and development company. The company offers exploration and development of uranium mineral deposit properties across Western Australia. Its project include Mulga Rock Uranium project. Vimy Resources’ Mulga Rock Uranium project is located to the east north east of Kalgoorlie in the Great Victoria Desert of Western Australia producing uranium oxide and other mineral resources. The company has its operations in Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Kalgoorlie, Hobart, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia. Vimy Resources is headquartered in Western Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Vimy Resources Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Vimy Resources Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Vimy Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Vimy Resources Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Vimy Resources Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Vimy Resources Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Vimy Resources Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Vimy Resources Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Vimy Resources Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Vimy Resources Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Vimy Resources Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Vimy Resources Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Vimy Resources Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Vimy Resources Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Vimy Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Vimy Resources Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Vimy Resources Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Vimy Resources Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Vimy Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Vimy Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Vimy Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Vimy Resources Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Vimy Resources Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Vimy Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Vimy Resources Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Vimy Resources Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Vimy Resources Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Vimy Resources Ltd - Solvency