Sunrise Resources plc (SRES) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Sunrise Resources plc (SRES) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sunrise Resources plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sunrise Resources plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sunrise Resources plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sunrise Resources is engaged in the identification, acquisition, exploration and development of mineral projects. The company holds interests in Cue Diamond, Corona Gold and Baker’s Gold projects located in Australia; and County Line Diatomite, Strike Copper-Gold, Garfield Silver-Gold-Copper, Bay State Silver and Junction Gold projects located in the US. It also holds interests in Derryginagh Barite Project located in Ireland, and Kuusamo Diamond Project located in Finland. Sunrise Resources operates in the UK, Australia, Ireland, Finland and the US. The company is headquartered in Macclesfield, the UK.
- 1 Sunrise Resources plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sunrise Resources plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sunrise Resources plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sunrise Resources plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sunrise Resources plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sunrise Resources plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sunrise Resources plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Sunrise Resources plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Sunrise Resources plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Sunrise Resources plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Sunrise Resources plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Sunrise Resources plc - Key Employees
- 6 Sunrise Resources plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Sunrise Resources plc - Head Office
- 6.2 Sunrise Resources plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sunrise Resources plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sunrise Resources plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sunrise Resources plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sunrise Resources plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sunrise Resources plc - Key Employees
- Table 6: Sunrise Resources plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sunrise Resources plc - Financial Position