Nordic Mines AB (NOMI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Nordic Mines AB (NOMI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nordic Mines AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nordic Mines AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Nordic Mines AB
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nordic Mines AB (Nordic Mines) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of gold, silver, and copper deposits. It operates exploration and mining projects in Finland and Sweden. Nordic Mines' projects include Laiva mine project, Oltava project, Tormua project, Fjalltuna project, and Vassbo project. The company also has investigation permits for 22 areas covering 37,000 hectares. It operates through its offices located in Stockholm, Mattilanpera, and Piehinki. Nordic Mines is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 Nordic Mines AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nordic Mines AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nordic Mines AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nordic Mines AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nordic Mines AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nordic Mines AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nordic Mines AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Nordic Mines AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nordic Mines AB - Solvency
- 2.3 Nordic Mines AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Nordic Mines AB - Liquidity
- 3 Nordic Mines AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Nordic Mines AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Nordic Mines AB - Recent Developments
- 5 Nordic Mines AB - Key Events
- 6 Nordic Mines AB - Key Employees
- 7 Nordic Mines AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Nordic Mines AB - Head Office
- 7.2 Nordic Mines AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nordic Mines AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nordic Mines AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nordic Mines AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nordic Mines AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nordic Mines AB - Key Events
- Table 6: Nordic Mines AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Nordic Mines AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nordic Mines AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Nordic Mines AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nordic Mines AB - Solvency
- Figure 4: Nordic Mines AB - Liquidity