Multiconsult AS - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Multiconsult AS - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Multiconsult AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Multiconsult AS" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Multiconsult AS"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Multiconsult AS (Multiconsult) is a real estate and consultancy service provider. The company’s services include buildings consultation and engineering, transportation, industry, properties, energy, infrastructure, project development, energy consultancy, oil and gas, and environment services. It also provides urban design, urban planning, zoning plans, buildings design, life cycle planning, condition surveys, natural resources consultation and engineering services, project management services, and others. Multiconsult’ projects include New Bong Escape-Hydro Power project, E18 Corridor in Asker, Tres Fjord Bridge, and E18 National Frontier. The company has its operations in Asia, Africa, the Americas, and Europe. Multiconsult is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
- 1 Multiconsult AS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Multiconsult AS - Company Overview
- 1.2 Multiconsult AS - Major Products and Services
- 2 Multiconsult AS - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Multiconsult AS - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Multiconsult AS - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Multiconsult AS - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Multiconsult AS - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Multiconsult AS - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Multiconsult AS - Valuation
- 2.3 Multiconsult AS - Key Competitors
- 3 Multiconsult AS - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Multiconsult AS - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Multiconsult AS - Recent Developments
- 5 Multiconsult AS - Key Events
- 6 Multiconsult AS - Key Employees
- 7 Multiconsult AS - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Multiconsult AS - Head Office
- 7.2 Multiconsult AS - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Multiconsult AS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Multiconsult AS - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Multiconsult AS - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Multiconsult AS - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Multiconsult AS - Key Events
- Table 6: Multiconsult AS - Key Employees
- Table 7: Multiconsult AS - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Multiconsult AS - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Multiconsult AS - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Multiconsult AS - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Multiconsult AS - Solvency
- Figure 4: Multiconsult AS - Valuation