MoE – Chizuma Hydroelectric Power Plant 50 MW – Malawi - Project Profile
"GoG – Vyara Hospital Redevelopment – Gujarat - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "GoG – Vyara Hospital Redevelopment – Gujarat - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
GoG is planning to build a medical college in Vyara, Gujarat, India.
The project involves the construction of a medical college. It includes the construction of classrooms, laboratories, conference rooms, a cafeteria, operating theaters, waiting rooms, inpatient and outpatient wards, an administrative building, parking and related facilities, and the installation of medical equipment, safety and security systems.
GoG received applications from private sectors to develop the project.
As of June 2017, planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a medical college in Vyara, Gujarat, India.
The US$32 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of classrooms
2. Construction of laboratories
3. Construction of conference rooms
4. Construction of a cafeteria
5. Construction of operating theaters
6. Construction of waiting rooms
7. Construction of inpatient and outpatient wards
8. Construction of an administrative building
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Construction of related facilities
11. Installation of medical equipment
12. Installation of safety and security systemReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook