Berkeley Mineral Resources Plc (BMR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Berkeley Mineral Resources Plc (BMR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Berkeley Mineral Resources Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Berkeley Mineral Resources Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Berkeley Mineral Resources Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BMR Group Plc (BMR Group) formerly known as Berkeley Mineral Resources is engaged in the acquisition, evaluation and development of mineral stockpiles. It is involved in the extraction of zinc and lead from tailings dumps at the Kabwe mine in Zambia. The zinc and lead are used in the motor vehicle construction for anti-corrosion body galvanizing and lead-acid batteries. The company is also involved in the Kashitu geological exploration programme and it also holds interest in Ester exploration project in Northern Portugal. The company's projects are located in Zambia. The Group operates in the UK, Mauritius and Zambia. BMR Group is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 BMR Group PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BMR Group PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 BMR Group PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 BMR Group PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BMR Group PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BMR Group PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BMR Group PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 BMR Group PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 BMR Group PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 BMR Group PLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 BMR Group PLC - Recent Developments
- 5 BMR Group PLC - Key Events
- 6 BMR Group PLC - Key Employees
- 7 BMR Group PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 BMR Group PLC - Head Office
- 7.2 BMR Group PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BMR Group PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BMR Group PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BMR Group PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BMR Group PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BMR Group PLC - Key Events
- Table 6: BMR Group PLC - Key Employees
- Table 7: BMR Group PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BMR Group PLC - Financial Position