Vietnam Pulse Oximeter Market, By Type (Fingertip v/s Handheld), By Sensor Type (Reusable v/s Disposable), By Patient Type (Neonatal, Pediatric, Adult), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Homecare, Ambulatory Care Centers, Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
Vietnam pulse oximeter market is projected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period, 2023-2027. The market growth can be attributed to the rising demand for efficient medical devices and the rapidly growing healthcare sector. Besides, increasing investments in the advancement of medical devices is expected to boost the Vietnam pulse oximeter market in the coming years.
A pulse oximeter is a non-invasive medical gadget used to check a patient's oxygen saturation levels. The COVID-19 pandemic and rising numbers of patients with COVID-19 infection have increased the need for pulse oximeters. In comparison to arterial oxygen saturation, which is assessed using the arterial blood gas analysis method, the device has a 2% accuracy in measuring oxygen saturation.
Every year, 3.2 million people die from COPD (about 5% of all deaths globally). Males aged 40 and older who have COPD make up 7.1% of the population in Vietnam, while females in the same age group make up 1.9 %. In the next five years, the prevalence of chronic & respiratory diseases such as pulmonary failure, cardiovascular disease, lung disease, etc., is expected to rise, which is anticipated to propel the Vietnam pulse oximeter market growth. The growing geriatric population makes people more vulnerable to respiratory illnesses, which contributes to the rise in chronic disease cases. Therefore, the fast-growing geriatric population is also to blame for the anticipated expansion of the pulse oximeter market in Vietnam during the coming five years.
The Vietnam pulse oximeter market is segmented on the basis of type, sensor type, patient type, end user, competitional landscape, and regional distribution. Based on type, the market is divided into fingertip & handheld. The fingertip segment is expected to hold the largest share in the market during the forecast period, owing to the growing investment in research and product innovation. Based on the end user segment, the market is divided into hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, homecare, and others. The home care segment is expected to dominate the Vietnam pulse oximeter market, owing to the increasing need for monitoring the post-surgery patient and out-patient.
Major players operating in the Vietnam pulse oximeter market are Curex Mediwell Vietnam, MTTS Co., Ltd. (Masimo Corporation), Omron Healthcare Vietnam, Nihon Kohden Corporation Vietnam, Zacurate Vietnam, among others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Vietnam pulse oximeter market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam pulse oximeter market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast the Vietnam pulse oximeter market based on type, sensor type, patient type, end user, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Vietnam pulse oximeter market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Vietnam pulse oximeter market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Vietnam pulse oximeter market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the Vietnam pulse oximeter market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Vietnam pulse oximeter market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the Vietnam pulse oximeter market using a bottom up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as product manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Vietnam pulse oximeter market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Vietnam Pulse Oximeter Market, By Type:
- Vietnam Pulse Oximeter Market, By Sensor Type:
- Vietnam Pulse Oximeter Market, By Patient Type:
- Vietnam Pulse Oximeter Market, By End User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Vietnam Pulse Oximeter Market, By Region:
- Northern Region
- Central Region
- Southern Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam pulse oximeter market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without