United States Diabetic Food Market By Product Type (Baked Products for Diabetics, Beverages for Diabetics, Confectionery for Diabetics, Ice Cream for Diabetics, Dairy Products for Diabetics and Breakfast Cereals for Diabetics), By Distribution Channel (Grocery Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online, Drug Stores/Pharmacies and Others), By End Users (Adults v/s Children), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
The United States diabetic food market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period. Major factor contributing to the growth in demand for diabetic food in the country include increasing awareness pertaining to diabetes. Other major factors like increasing cases of obesity and diabetes owing to a lack of physical activity and sedentary lifestyle choices, etc., are projected to drive the United States diabetic food market through 2026. Additionally, growing research and development (R&D) to produce diabetic food products and a diversified product portfolio that caters to the requirements of a wide consumer base is further expected to propel the market growth during the forecast years.
The United States diabetic food market is segmented on the basis of product type, distribution channel, end users, company and region. Based on product type, the market can be fragmented into baked products for diabetics, beverages for diabetics, confectionery for diabetics, ice cream for diabetics, dairy products for diabetics and breakfast cereals for diabetics. The beverages for diabetics segment is expected to dominate the market during the next five years. This can be ascribed to the varied products available under dietary beverages and relatively large consumption of these beverages.
Major players operating in the United States diabetic food market include Nestle United States L.L.C., Unilever PLC, Kellogg Company, Fifty 50 Foods, Inc, Mars, Incorporated, WhiteWave Foods (Danone U.S. Inc), The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Mondelēz International, Inc, David Chapman’s Ice Cream Limited and others. Companies operating in the maret
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021E
Forecast Period: 2022F–2026F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of United States diabetic food market.
- To classify and forecast United States diabetic food market based on product type, distribution channel, end user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United States diabetic food market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United States diabetic food market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in United States diabetic food market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of companies across the United States. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of United States diabetic food market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Diabetic food manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to diabetic food
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, United States diabetic food market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- United States Diabetic Food Market, By Product Type:
- Baked Products for Diabetics
- Beverages for Diabetics
- Confectionery for Diabetics
- Ice Cream for Diabetics
- Dairy Products for Diabetics
- Breakfast Cereals for Diabetics
- United States Diabetic Food Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Grocery Stores
- Drug Stores/Pharmacies
- United States Diabetic Food Market, By End Users:
- United States Diabetic Food Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in United States diabetic food market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
This report is 90% complete and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 along with updated quarterly market data. This report will be delivered within three working days post order confirmation.