UAE Dental Implants Market, By Material (Titanium v/s Zirconium), By Design (Tapered v/s Parallel-Walled), By Type (Root-Form v/s Plate-Form), By Connection Type (Internal, External, One-Piece), By Procedure (One-Stage & Two Stage Surgeries v/s Immediate Loading), By Application (Single Tooth Replacement v/s Multi-Tooth Bridge Securement), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Laboratories, Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
UAE dental implants market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The market growth can be attributed to the rising instances of tooth decay leading to higher demand for implants to provide suitable dentures. Besides, the rising geriatric and diabetic population susceptible to tooth-related disorders are supporting the growth of the UAE dental implants market during the forecast period. Expanding dental healthcare services, an increasing number of dental care practitioners such as dentists, odontologists, etc., and the rising disposable income of the population are driving the growth of the UAE dental implants market. The increasing willingness of consumers to adopt dental cosmetic surgery and the growing demand for dental restoration solutions and aesthetic treatments are contributing to the UAE dental implants market growth. Smile restoration procedures are gaining a lot of traction in recent years as people are spending more on personal grooming, leading to increased adoption of tooth implants. Extended application of computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing technology in implant dentistry and the rising importance of aesthetic restoration of tooth impacts are poised to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period. Market players in the dental implant industry are innovating new products in terms of material quality and appearance, which is projected to boost market growth in the coming years. Penetration of digital technologies in the dental industry and adoption of the latest technology in the field of dentistry are some of the factors supporting the growth of the UAE dental implants market. However, the high cost of implants procedures and limited awareness of dental disorders are some of the factors restraining the growth of the UAE dental implants market.
The UAE dental implants market is segmented based on material, design, type, connection type, procedure, application, end user, competitional landscape, and regional distribution. Based on material, the market is divided into titanium and zirconium. The titanium segment is expected to dominate the UAE dental implants market, owing to its suitability for almost all procedures and its biocompatible nature.
Leading players in the UAE dental implants market are Zimmer Biomet UAE, Dentsply Sirona UAE, Henry Schein UAE, Straumann UAE, Envista Holdings UAE, etc.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of UAE dental implants market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of UAE dental implants market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast UAE dental implants market based on material, design, type, connection type, procedure, application, end user, region, and company.
- To identify drivers and challenges for UAE dental implants market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in UAE dental implants market.
- To conduct pricing analysis in the UAE dental implants market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in UAE dental implants market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in UAE dental implants market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across UAE. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across UAE.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of UAE dental implants market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Dental implant manufacturers/ suppliers/ distributors
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to dental implants
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, UAE dental implants market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- UAE Dental Implants Market, By Material:
- UAE Dental Implants Market, By Design:
- UAE Dental Implants Market, By Type:
- Root Form
- Plate Form
- UAE Dental Implants Market, By Connection Type:
- UAE Dental Implants Market, By Procedure:
- One-Stage & Two Stage Surgeries
- Immediate Loading
- UAE Dental Implants Market, By Application:
- Single Tooth Replacement
- Multi-Tooth Bridge Securement
- UAE Dental Implants Market, By End User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- UAE Dental implants Market, By Region:
- Abu Dhabi
- Rest of UAE
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in UAE dental implants market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
1.Zimmer Biomet UAE
2.Dentsply Sirona UAE
3.Henry Schein UAE
5.Envista Holdings UAEPlease Note:
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without