Turkey LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Application, By LNG Terminal Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025
Turkey produces only about 2% of the country’s total natural gas consumption, while remaining 98% is imported through pipelines from Russia, Azerbaijan and Iran. Ongoing political tensions between Russia and Turkey have led to decline in supply of natural gas from Russia. Thus, Russian natural gas producer Gazprom, which supplies more than half of total natural gas consumed in Turkey had to cut supply to Turkey by about 10% in 2015. Growing focus on expansion of LNG regasification terminal infrastructure, rising demand from various industrial applications, declining LNG prices and implementation of favorable government policies are expected to boost demand for LNG in the Turkey during 2016-2025.
According to “Turkey LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Application, By LNG Terminal Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025”, LNG market in the country is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 5.5% during 2016 - 2025. In 2015, industrial sector was the leading end use sector for LNG in Turkey and the same trend is anticipated to continue in the coming years as well, owing to increasing use of LNG for manufacturing of glass, ceramics, fertilizer, cement, steel, etc. In 2015, Algeria, Qatar and Nigeria were the leading suppliers of LNG in Turkey. However, in the coming years, United States is expected to become the second largest LNG supplier to Turkey, after Algeria. “Turkey LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Application, By LNG Terminal Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025”, discusses the following aspects of LNG market in the Turkey:
Turkey LNG Demand & Supply Analysis
Turkey LNG Potential Demand & Supply Gap
Regional Market Analysis (Marmara Region, Aegean Region, Central Anatolia Region, Mediterranean Region, Black Sea Region, South Eastern Anatolia Region, Eastern Anatolia Region)
Why You Should Buy This Report?
To gain an in-depth understanding of LNG market in the Turkey.
To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
To help LNG terminal operators, aggregators, suppliers, marketers and consultants in aligning their market-centric strategies
To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
Information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interaction with LNG terminal operators, aggregators, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please Note: Printing is not available on single-user licenses.