South America Digital Oilfield Market By Process (Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization, Reservoir Optimization, & Others), By Solution (Instrumentation & Automation Vs. IT Services), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012–2022
South America digital oilfield market is projected to surpass $ 1.22 billion by 2022. Brazil dominates the region’s digital oilfield solutions market. During the forecast period, growth in global digital oilfield market can be attributed to surging energy demand coupled with decreasing mature fields production, which is expected to push upstream companies to improve recovery rates by the use of digital oilfield technologies. In addition, firming crude oil prices is expected to compel companies to start their CAPEX cycle again resulting in increased demand for digital oilfield solutions.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2022
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of South America digital oilfield, in terms of value.
- To classify and forecast South America digital oilfield market on the basis of process, solution and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers, challenges and opportunities available in the market for digital oilfield in South America.
- To examine competitive developments such as digital oilfield contracts in South America digital oilfield market.
- To strategically profile the leading manufacturers, distributors and importers in the market which cater to the South America digital oilfield market.
Few of the leading players in South America digital oilfield market include Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Honeywell International Inc, Sinopec Oilfield Service Corporation, Weatherford International plc, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, and Accenture PLC.
TechSci Research carried out South America digital oilfield market study by considering various aspects of the market. In the beginning, a brief study was conducted to understand each aspect of market outlook such as drivers, challenges, trends and various other factors affecting the market. Moreover, an in-depth analysis was conducted to understand South America digital oilfield market scenario and to gauge the competitive scenario.
Afterwards, a detailed scrutiny of by process, by solution, and by country markets for South America digital oilfield market was conducted. In order to extract the data for South America digital oilfield market, primary research surveys were conducted with key opinion leaders, digital oilfield solutions providers, digital oilfield software & service vendors, distributors, and channel partners to understand historical and present trends.
Considering the assumptions, TechSci research dedicated team of industry experts has comprehensively monitored and analysed various aspects of South America digital oilfield market. TechSci research team has analysed various segments and speculated a positive future for South America digital oilfield market and subsequent countries. Moreover, various secondary sources were utilized for preparing this report such as SPE South America, HARTENERGY, EIA, and databases such as company annual reports, financial reports, proprietary databases, among others.
Key Target Audience:
- Digital oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors
- Customers (national oil companies, oil & gas multinationals)
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to digital oilfield technologies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to past, current and future adoption of digital oilfield technologies and solutions in South America digital oilfield market. This study helps in analysing specific country adoption trend of digital oilfield solutions which are useful for industry stakeholders such as oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors, regulatory bodies, and customers (national oil companies, oil & gas multinationals).
In this report, the South America digital oilfield market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Process:
- Drilling Optimization
- Production Optimization
- Reservoir Optimization
Market, By Solution:
- Instrumentation & Automation
- IT Services
Market, By Country:
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading players on the basis of product portfolio.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in South America digital oilfield market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major countries.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.