Saudi Arabia Ventilator Market, By Equipment Type (Invasive Ventilation/Conventional Mechanical Ventilation v/s Non-Invasive Ventilation), By Product Type (Adult, Pediatric, Neonatal), By Mobility (Standalone v/s Portable), By Mode (Pressure Mode, Volume Mode, Combined Mode, Others), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Home Care Settings, Ambulatory Settings, Emergency Medical Services, Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2027F
The Saudi Arabia ventilator market is expected to grow at a significant rate in the forecast period. The rising prevalence of serious lung diseases or improper functioning of the respiratory system requiring the use of ventilators for such patients is projected to act as a major market driving factor. Moreover, technological advancements, including hybrid respiratory solutions, high-performance turbine-based ventilators, wireless connectivity, helmet-based ventilators, and 3D printing, are further expected to fuel the market growth in the coming years.
However, the high cost of ventilators and dependency on imports can restrict the market growth over the next few years. Moreover, the usage of refurbished ventilators can further hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
The Saudi Arabia ventilator market is segmented by equipment type, product type, mobility, mode, end user, company, and region. In terms of mobility, the market can be bifurcated into standalone and portable. Out of which, the portable ventilator segment dominates the market and is anticipated to maintain its leading position in the market during the forecast period as well. This dominance can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases along with the growing preference for portable ventilators in-home care settings, ambulatory settings, and emergency medical services, among others. In addition to this, portable ventilators are affordable, user-friendly, and provide flexibility in use, which further contributes to the market growth.
The major players operating in the Saudi Arabia ventilator market are Draeger Arabia Co. Ltd., Mediserv Medical Supplies & Services co. Ltd, Weinmann, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Philips Healthcare, Hamilton Medical, Fisher and Paykel Healthcare Ltd., Medtronic Saudi Arabia, GE Healthcare, Atlas Copco Saudi Arabia, and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies, receiving approvals from regulatory bodies, and launching new products to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F-2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Saudi Arabia ventilator market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Saudi Arabia ventilator market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast Saudi Arabia ventilator market based on equipment type, product type, mobility, mode, end user, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Saudi Arabia ventilator market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Saudi Arabia ventilator market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Saudi Arabia ventilator market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Saudi Arabia ventilator market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Saudi Arabia ventilator market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers, which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels, and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the Saudi Arabia ventilator market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments were recorded and forecasted for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated them through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations, and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Ventilator manufacturers/ suppliers/ distributors
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to ventilator
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Saudi Arabia ventilator market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Saudi Arabia Ventilator Market, By Equipment Type:
- Invasive Ventilation/Conventional Mechanical Ventilation
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Saudi Arabia Ventilator Market, By Product Type:
- Saudi Arabia Ventilator Market, By Mobility:
- Saudi Arabia Ventilator Market, By Mode:
- Pressure Mode
- Volume Mode
- Combined Mode
- Saudi Arabia Ventilator Market, By End User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Settings
- Emergency Medical Services
- Saudi Arabia Ventilator Market, By Region:
- Western Region
- Eastern Region
- Central Region
- Rest of Saudi Arabia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia ventilator market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without