Saudi Arabia Facility Management Market, By Service (Property, Cleaning, Security, Support, Catering & Others), By End User (Commercial, Industrial & Residential), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014 – 2024
Saudi Arabia facility management market stood at $ 22.9 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 12% during 2019-2024 to reach $ 44.9 billion by 2024. Increasing number of companies looking to consolidate in the facility management market and growing investments in large-scale projects in the infrastructure sector are expected to boost demand for facility management services in the country. Saudi Arabia boasts the holy sites of the Muslim community, thus registers a huge number of visitors and travelers, annually, which results in opportunities for the hospitality and construction industries. All these factors are anticipated to drive demand for facility management services in Saudi Arabia during forecast period.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020-2024
- Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast facility management market size in Saudi Arabia.
- To categorize the market by service type - property, cleaning, security, support, catering and others; by end user - commercial, industrial and residential; and by region – Makkah, Riyadh, Eastern Province and Rest of Saudi Arabia.
- To understand major policy changes and regulations impacting Saudi Arabia facility management market.
- To perform pricing analysis and identify major drivers of Saudi Arabia facility management market.
- To identify and profile major companies in facility management market in Saudi Arabia.
Some of the major players in Saudi Arabia facility management market are Saudi Emcor Company Limited (EFS Facility Management), Khidmah LLC, Interserve, Enova Facility Management Services LLC, Saudi Oger Ltd., Rezayat Facilities Management.
To analyze and forecast Saudi Arabia facility management (FM) market, TechSci Research considered both top down and bottom up approach. Multiple employees of companies operating in the FM market have been interviewed through telephonic conversations to understand historical and present trends. Moreover, a detailed and in-depth scrutiny of data by service, by end user and by region was carried out to understand factors that could impact the demand for facility management services in Saudi Arabia.
A brief study of the major players in the facility management market was carried out to collect information such as investments and expected year of ongoing infrastructure projects along with the expansion plans of various other infrastructure and construction projects in the country. To prepare the report, data was also studied from various secondary sources such as white papers and secondary literature on facility management market, World Bank Economic Data, OPEC annual statistical bulletin 2018, General Authority of Statistics, Saudi Vision 2030 and several other statistical documents.
Key Target Audience:
- Facility management service providers and other stakeholders
- Major end users of facility management services in industrial, commercial and residential segments
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to facility management market
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful for providing key information to industry stakeholders such as facility management service providers, customers and policymakers. This study would help them to decide which market segments to be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
In this report, Saudi Arabia facility management market has been segmented into the following categories:
- Market, by Service:
- Market, by Application:
- Market, by Region:
- Eastern Province
- Rest of Saudi Arabia
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading players on the basis of type of services provided by them.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in Saudi Arabia facility management market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.