India Security System Integrators Market By Security Type (Network Security, etc.), By Organization Size (Large Enterprise & Small/Medium-Sized Enterprise), By Industry Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, etc.), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024
India security system integrators market is projected to grow from $ 453 million in 2018 to $ 1.17 billion by 2024, exhibiting a robust CAGR of 18% during 2019-2024. Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to rising cases of cybercrimes and surging adoption of cloud computing services such as Cloud-as-a-Infrastructure, Software-as-a-Services, etc. Moreover, rising number of small & medium-sized enterprises along with emergence of artificial intelligence in cyber security are some of the other factors driving growth in India security system integrators market. Cyber security providers have a huge opportunity in India as a large number of global (Wipro, HCL & TCS) and domestic (Velocis Systems, Locuz Enterprise Solutions, etc.) security system integrators are operating in the country, which in turn, are offering them an opportunity to expand their presence in the Indian cyber security market during next five years.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020–2024
Objective of the Study:
- To define, segment, describe and forecast the India security system integrators market on the basis of security type, organization size, industry verticals, region and company.
- To analyze and forecast India security system integrators market size.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, by segmenting India security system integrators market in industry verticals, namely, BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government, Aerospace & Defense, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare and Others.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India security system integrators market.
- To analyze and forecast the market size for India security system integrators market with respect to security type, organization size, industry verticals, region and company.
- To strategically profile leading players in the market which are driving innovation and technological advancements in India security system integrators market.
Key players in India security system integrators market are Wipro Limited, HCL Technologies Ltd, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, IBM India Private Limited, Dimension Data India Pvt Ltd, Cognizant Technology Solutions India Private Limited, Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd, Ingram Micro India Pvt Ltd, and Inspira Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd.
Domestic Security System Integrators that can be potential partners for cyber security provider include Velocis Systems Pvt. Ltd., Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd., ACPL Systems Pvt. Ltd., Frontier Business Systems (P) Ltd, Secure Network Solutions India Pvt Ltd., AGC Networks Limited, Softcell Technologies Limited and VALUEPOINT TECHSOL PRIVATE LIMITED.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of security system integrators in India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. TechSci Research further analyzed the security offerings or variants of major security system integrators.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for India security system integrators market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for different components for standard application were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and these were externally validated through analyzing historical data of security system integrators market to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as secondary company website, company annual reports, press releases, white papers, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology Government of India (MEITY), investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- India security system integrators
- Associations, organizations and alliances related to security system integrators
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as security system integrators companies, customers and policy makers, about the targeted market segments in the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of market segment.Report Scope:
In this report, India security system integrators market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Security Type:
- Network Security
- Data Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Market, by Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Market, by Industry Verticals:
- IT & Telecom
- Aerospace & Defense
- Energy & Utilities
- Market, by Region:
- Market, by Company:
- Wipro Limited
- HCL Technologies Ltd
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Domestic Security System Integrators Potential Partners for Cyber Security Providers:
- Velocis Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd.
- ACPL Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Frontier Business Systems (P) Ltd
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies providing security system integrators. List of other domestic system security integrators inclusive of their Major Product/Service Offerings, Office Locations & Contact Details and Key Industry Vertical Served.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customization according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five)