India Automatic Voltage Regulator Market, By Type (Servo Motor, Relay Based), By kVA Rating (1 kVA-6kVA, 6kVA-12kVA, above 12 KVA), By Phase Type (Single Phase, Three Phase), By Application (Residential Commercial, Industrial), By Sales Channel (Online, Offline), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2027
India automatic voltage regulator market stood at USD213.17 million in 2021 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 8.05% to reach USD349.17 million by 2027. Growing energy requirements due to rapid urbanization and industrialization to improve the country's economic conditions are influencing the market demand. The initiatives taken by the government officials to accelerate electrification in rural and remote areas are the major driving factors influencing the demand of the India automatic voltage regulator market. Constant development and ongoing projects such as Smart Cities Mission are driving the demand for the automatic voltage regulator to save the expensive equipment and appliances from getting affected by power fluctuations which may damage the normal functioning of devices.
The government has excluded the power sector from the GST regime, which is expected to push the India automatic voltage regulator market. Ongoing technological advancements and the use of the latest technologies such as the internet of things, artificial intelligence, and growing awareness about the benefits of using connected devices are revolutionizing the prominent industry verticals to achieve their maximum capacity. Intelligent technologies, networking applications, and components to produce optimized output in the internet of things technology are expected to boost the demand for automatic voltage regulators. However, the efforts made by the government to electrify rural areas are lowering the number of power fluctuations, and the changing price of raw materials may restrain the growth of the India automatic voltage regulator market in the forecast period.
India automatic voltage regulator market is segmented on the basis of type, kVA rating, phase type, application, sales channel, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on phase type, the market is bifurcated into single phase and three phase. The single phase is expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period. The manufacturing cost of a single phase is lower than the three phase motor, leading to lower selling costs than other motors. They require minimal maintenance and do not have complex configurations.
V-Guard Industries Ltd., Microtek International Private Limited, Capri Group, Livguard Energy Technologies Private Limited, Servokon System Ltd, Bluebird Power Controls Pvt. Ltd., Jindal Electric, Servomax Limited, Luminous Power Technologies Private Limited, are the leading market players in India Automatic Voltage Regulator Market.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: FY2017-FY2020
Base Year: FY2021
Estimated Year: FY2022
Forecast Period: FY2023-FY2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of India automatic voltage regulator market from FY2017 to FY2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the India automatic voltage regulator market from FY2022 to FY2027 and growth rate until FY2027.
- To classify and forecast India automatic voltage regulator market based on basis of type, kVA rating, phase type, application, sales channel, regional distribution, and competition landscape.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the India automatic voltage regulator market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India automatic voltage regulator market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the India automatic voltage regulator market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the India automatic voltage regulator market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the India automatic voltage regulator market using a top-down approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Automatic voltage regulators manufacturers/distributors
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to automatic voltage regulator
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India automatic voltage regulator market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- India Automatic Voltage Regulator Market, By Type:
- Relay Based
- Servo Motor
- India Automatic Voltage Regulator Market, By kVA Rating:
- 1 kVA-6 kVA
- 6 kVA-12 kVA
- Above 12 KVA
- India Automatic Voltage Regulator Market, By Phase Type:
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
- India Automatic Voltage Regulator Market, By Application:
- India Automatic Voltage Regulator Market, By Sales Channel:
- India Automatic Voltage Regulator Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India automatic voltage regulator market.Companies Mentioned
1.V-Guard Industries Ltd.
2.Microtek International Private Limited
4.Livguard Energy Technologies Private Limited
5.Servokon System Ltd
6.Bluebird Power Controls Pvt. Ltd.
9.Luminous Power Technologies Private Limited
10.Fuji Electric Consul Neowatt Pvt. Ltd.Please Note:
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without