Global Dental Implants Market, By Material (Titanium v/s Zirconium) By Design (Tapered v/s Parallel-Walled) By Type (Root-Form v/s Plate-Form) By Connection Type (Internal, External, One-Piece) By Procedure (One-Stage & Two Stage Surgeries v/s Immediate Loading) By Application (Single Tooth Replacement v/s Multi-Tooth Bridge Securement) By End User (Dental Clinics, Hospitals, Others) By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
The global dental implants market stood at USD4207.59 million in 2020 and is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.16%, during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to increasing applications of dental implants in various therapeutic areas such as tooth replacement procedures, tooth decay, among others. Additionally, growing demand for prosthetics is a major driver for the growth of global dental implants market. Besides, growing dental problems globally due to unhealthy eating habits will spur the usage of dental implants. According to the Federation Dental International (FDI), oral disorders affect more than 3.9 million people worldwide. Tooth decay individually affects around 40% of the population. All these factors are expected to fuel the market growth over the next few years.
Global dental implants market is segmented by material, design, type, connection type, procedure, application, end user, and region. Among them, titanium dental implants dominated the market in 2020 with a share of 88.38% and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period owing to its suitability to almost all procedures, biocompatibility, and their non-allergic nature. Moreover, the market for zirconium is also expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to the similarity in functionality and features to titanium.
Some of the major competitors in the market are Institut Straumann AG, Envista Holdings Corporation, DENTSPLY Sirona, Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Henry Schein, Inc., AVINENT Implant System S.L.U, OSSTEM Implant Co., Ltd., Bicon, LLC, Adin Dental Implant Systems Ltd., DIO Corporation, Thommen Medical AG, Southern Implants Inc., BioHorizons IPH, Inc., Anthogyr SAS, T-Plus Implant Tech. Co Ltd. The companies are focusing on extensive research and developments activities to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include formation of alliances and partnerships.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2026F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze historical growth in market size of global dental implants market from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global dental implants market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast global dental implants market based on material, design, type, connection type, procedure, application, end user, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global dental implants market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global dental implants market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global dental implants market.
- To identify and analyse the profiles of leading players operating in global dental implants market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global dental implants market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufactures which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research.
TechSci Research analysed the manufactures, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Global dental implants market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated them through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Dental Implants manufacturers, end users, and other stakeholders
- Distributers and suppliers of dental implants’ products and services and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to dental implants.
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global dental implants market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Dental Implants Market, By Material:
- Global Dental Implants Market, By Design:
- Global Dental Implants Market, By Type:
- Global Dental Implants Market, By Connection Type:
- Global Dental Implants Market, By Procedure:
- One-stage & Two-stage Surgeries
- Immediate Loading
- Global Dental Implants Market, By Application:
- Single Tooth Replacement
- Multi Tooth Bridge Securement
- Global Dental Implants Market, By End User:
- Dental Clinics
- Global Dental Implants Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Global dental implants market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without