Europe Digital Oilfield Market By Process (Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization, Reservoir Optimization, & Others), By Solution (Instrumentation & Automation Vs. IT Services), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012–2022
Europe digital oilfield market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 4%, in value terms, to surpass $ 5 billion by 2022. In Europe, digital oilfield technologies were first adopted by Norway and United Kingdom for exploiting offshore fields in North Sea. Oil & gas majors in Western Europe such as British Petroleum and Shell were the early adopter of digital oilfield technologies for optimizing their global upstream operations. Exploration & production investments will start to pour in once companies are confident that crude prices will stabilize in the near future. Once the CAPEX cycle picks up for E&P, the demand for digital oilfield solutions and technologies in Europe is expected to increase during forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2022
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Europe digital oilfield, in terms of value.
- To classify and forecast Europe digital oilfield market on the basis of process, solution and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers, challenges and opportunities available in the market for digital oilfield in Europe.
- To examine competitive developments such as digital oilfield contracts in Europe digital oilfield market.
- To strategically profile the leading manufacturers, distributors and importers in the market which cater to the Europe digital oilfield market.
Few of the leading players in Europe digital oilfield market include Siemens AG, ABB Ltd, Kongsberg Gruppen, Weatherford International plc, and Accenture PLC.
TechSci Research carried out Europe digital oilfield market study by considering various aspects of the market. In the beginning, a brief study was conducted to understand each aspect of market outlook such as drivers, challenges, trends and various other factors affecting the market. Moreover, an in-depth analysis was conducted to understand Europe digital oilfield market scenario and to gauge the competitive scenario.
Afterwards, a detailed scrutiny of by process, by solution, and by country markets for Europe digital oilfield market was conducted. In order to extract the data for Europe digital oilfield market, primary research surveys were conducted with key opinion leaders, digital oilfield solutions providers, digital oilfield software & service vendors, distributors, and channel partners to understand historical and present trends.
The dedicated team of industry experts has comprehensively monitored and analysed various aspects of Europe digital oilfield market. TechSci research team has analysed various segments and speculated a positive future for Europe digital oilfield market and subsequent countries. Moreover, various secondary sources were utilized for preparing this report such as Digital Science and Society, European Digital Oilfield Summit and databases such as company annual reports, financial reports, proprietary databases, etc.
Key Target Audience:
- Digital oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors
- Customers (National Oil Companies, Oil & Gas Multinationals)
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to digital oilfield technologies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to past, current and future adoption of digital oilfield technologies and solutions in Europe. This study helps in analysing specific country adoption trend of digital oilfield solutions, which are useful for industry stakeholders such as oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors, regulatory bodies, and customers.
In this report, Europe digital oilfield market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Process:
- Drilling Optimization
- Production Optimization
- Reservoir Optimization
Market, By Solution:
- Instrumentation & Automation
- IT Services
Market, By Country:
- United Kingdom
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading players on the basis of product portfolio.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in Europe digital oilfield market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major countries.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.