Middle Ear Implants - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Middle Ear Implants Market is growing at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2017 to 2026. The growth factors include malformation of the inner ear, increasing urbanization, rising prevalence of deformities, rising incidence of ear deformities. However, the opportunity for surrogate treatments such as Bone-anchored devices and Cochlear implants are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
A middle ear implant is a more recent hearing implant, offering an alternative to conventional hearing aids. It may be considered for those who suffer from earmould allergies, skin problems in their ears, outer ear infections, narrow, collapsed or closed ear canals, or malformed ears. It can also provide (for mixed or conductive hearing losses) an alternative to a bone anchored hearing aid for those with any of the above ear problems who also have healing issues, dexterity problems, or those who might find difficulty in keeping a bone anchored hearing aid clean.
Based on the Product, Electromagnetic Middle Ear Implant segment is anticipated to grow during the forecast period. Implantable hearing aids comprise two distinct subgroups: bone anchored hearing aids (BAHA) and middle ear implants (MEI). Both of them require surgeries and both require that some portion, or an entire device, be implanted either behind the ear in the mastoid area (BAHA) or in the middle ear cavity (MEI). Depending on the manufacturer, some MEIs also require that some components be implanted in the mastoid area.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to advance at the highest rate. The presence of an enormous consumer base, particularly in emerging nations such as China and India, In addition to growing per capita expenditure on healthcare is expected to drive the regional market.
Some of the key players in the Middle Ear Implants are Cochlear, Envoy Medical, Medtronic, Ototronix, MED-EL Corporation, CENTILLION, Energizer, Tremetrics, Frye Electronics, Intelligent Hearing Systems, Benson Medical Instruments, GN Otometrics, MedRx, Maico Grason-Stadler, Natus, Audioscan, Welch Allyn.
• Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
• Gastric Electrical Stimulation (GES)
• Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
• Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)
• Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS)
• Electromagnetic Middle Ear Implant
• Piezoelectric Middle Ear Implant
• Specialized Clinic
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
• What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
• Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook