Electroencephalography (EEG) Systems - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electroencephalography (EEG) Systems market is estimated at $700.45 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $1152.23 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2016 to 2022. Factors such as increasing R&D investments by manufacturers to provide sophisticated brain monitoring devices, growing demand for efficient brain monitoring devices, rising incidence of neurological disorders and awareness about these disorders are some key factors driving the market growth. However, limitations of EEG devices are hindering the market growth.
Amongst Products, 32-channel EEG segment acquired largest revenue during the forecast period. This segment would continue its dominance owing to technological advancements in the products and high acceptance by the healthcare professionals. Based on End User, hospital segment held the largest market share which can be attributed to the rising number of patients suffering with traumatic brain injuries, epilepsy, and other neurological disorders.
North America dominated the Electroencephalography systems market which can be attributed to increasing occurrence of various sleep & neurodegenerative disorders and accessibility to insurance. Moreover, the existence of highly sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and strong distribution & sales network of leading vendors in this region drives the market growth.
Some of the key players in the market include Compumedics Limited, BrainScope Company Inc, Natus Medical Inc., Medtronic, Noraxon U.S.A., Inc., Cadwell Laboratories Inc., Neurowave Systems Inc., EB Neuro S.P.A, Bio-Signal Group Corp., Elekta A.B., Nihon Kohden Corp., Electrical Geodesics Inc., Lifelines Neurodiagnostic Systems Inc., Jordan NeuroScience Inc., Neurosoft Ltd., CAS Medical Systems, Inc., Spiegelberg GmbH & Co., Yokogawa Electric, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Grass technologies, Headsense Medical, Ltd, InnerSpace Neuro, Inc., DePuy Synthes, Covidien Medical devices, Nonin Medical Inc. and Rimed Ltd.
Standalone (fixed) Devices
End Users Covered:
Other End Users
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements