Air Pollution Control Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According tStratistics MRC, the Global Air Pollution Control Systems Market is accounted for $98.72 billion in 2017 and is expected treach $171.08 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market growth include raising awareness towards the importance of ecological conservation, strict regulations tsubstantially reduce rampant use of fossil fuels and rapid industrialization in a number of developing & developed countries. However, lack of investment in safety systems is hampering the market growth.
Polluted air comprises harmful substances in high concentrations and that can have undesirable effects on the ecology. Adverse effects include damage thuman health, and flora and fauna the environment at bulky. The ecosystem is exposed tpollution from natural sources and human activities itself. Combustion processes are amongst the major creators of air contaminants, and industries that need combustion at the core of their processes are said tbe major factors tair pollution.
By Product, Electrostatic Precipitators, including coal-fired plants, thermal, or steam power plants, widely use electrostatic precipitators owing tstrict government rules, environmental laws, and surge in air pollution level in various operations. A wide variety of control technologies have been installed by utilities throughout the world treduce the emissions of these pollutants in power generation industry.
By Geography, Asia-Pacific is expected tshow higher growth in the global market in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Large-scale investments in core industries such as chemical manufacturing, power generation, and mining are projected taugment market growth. In addition, China is among the largest markets in the Asia Pacific region, due tgrowing industrial and mining activities in the region.
Some of the key players in the market are Feida Group Company Limited, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., Siemens AG, Fujian Longking Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd., John Wood Group PLC, Hamon & Cie (International) SA, Beltran Technologies Inc., Southern Erectors, Inc., Tianjie Group Co. Ltd., Thermax Global, FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Elex AG, Mutares AG, Marsulex Environmental Technologies, Nederman, Ducon Technologies, Donaldson, KC Cottrell Co., Ltd. and Balcke-Dürr.
• Thermal Oxidizers
• Electrostatic Precipitators
• Catalytic Converters
• Flue-Gas Desulfurization (FGD)
• Fabric Filters
• NOx Control
• Other Products
• Power Generation
• Iron & Steel
• Other Applications
• North America
• Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
• New Zealand
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook