PLUNKETT'S GREEN TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2019
- Plunkett Research lists top 300 companies in Green Tech and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 27
Companies Profiled: 278
Geographic Focus: GlobalA complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
An Analysis of Major Trends and Technologies Affecting the Green Technology Industry
1. Introduction to the Green Technology Industry
2. Demand for Green Technologies and Conservation Practices Evolves, Fueling Investment and New Product Development
3. Water Conservation Technologies to Enjoy Tremendous Growth/China Targets Desalination
4. Garbage Recycling Flourishes/Plasma Arc Gasification Technology Looks Promising
5. Food Waste on the Rise/Recycling Efforts Underway
6. Biomass, Waste-to-Energy, Waste Methane and Biofuels from Algae
7. Smart Cities Utilize Sensors and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to Increase Efficiency/The Internet of Things (IoT) Boosts Potential
8. Packaging Technology Improves/Wal-Mart and Coca-Cola Boost Packaging Sustainability
9. Lower Energy Intensity Is a Prime Focus in China/U.S. Achieves Dramatic Energy Intensity Reductions
10. Interest in Geoengineering Grows
11. Environmentalists Campaign for a Greener Chemical Industry
12. Homes and Commercial Buildings Seek Green Certification
13. The Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M to Boom, Enhanced by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
14. Major Research and Advancements in Lithium Batteries/Tesla and Panasonic Operate the Gigafactory
15. Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Power Research Continues/Fuel Cell Cars Enter Market
16. Fuel Efficiency Continues to Improve/ Trump Administration Expected to Delay Increases in MPG Standards
17. Car Sharing Programs Like Zipcar and Autolib, AKA Mobility Services, Proliferate
18. Electric Cars and Plug-in Hybrids (PHEVs) to See Massive New Investments by Auto Makers
19. Smart Electric Grid Technologies Are Adopted
20. The Energy Industry Invests in Storage Battery Technologies with an Eye on Distributed Power and Renewables
21. Superconductivity Provides Advanced Electricity Distribution Technology
22. Electric Utilities Adopt Coal Emissions Scrubbers While the Industry Tests Carbon Capture and Clean Coal Technologies
23. Bio-plastics Become a Reality/Plastic Packaging Made from Corn and Soy
24. New Display Technologies with PLEDs
25. Apparel Manufacturing Goes Green
26. Precision Agriculture Technologies (AgTech), Farm Robotics, GPS and Irrigation Market Grows Worldwide/Hi Tech GreenhousesGreen Technology Industry Statistical Tables & Charts
1. GreenTech Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2. Global Alternative Energy Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
3. Global Green Technology Industry Revenues: 2018
4. Energy Production by Renewable Energy, U.S.: Selected Years, 1955-2017
5. Net Electrical Power Generation From Renewable Energy Sources, U.S.: 2000- November 2018
6. Total Renewable Electricity Net Generation by Source & State, U.S.: 2017
7. Share of Electricity Generation by Energy Source, U.S.: Projections, 2016-2050
8. Estimated Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE) for New Electricity Generation by Energy Source
9. U.S. Renewable Energy Consumption by Energy Source, 2011 vs. 2017
10. Renewable Energy Consumption by Source, U.S.: Selected Years, 1960-2017
11. Renewable Energy Consumption in the Residential, Commercial & Industrial Sectors, U.S.:2011-2017
12. Renewable Energy Consumption in the Transportation & Electric Power Sectors, U.S.:2011-2017
13. Fuel Ethanol Production & Consumption, U.S.: 1981- August 2018
14. Biodiesel Production & Consumption, U.S.: 2001- August 2018
15. Light Bulb Comparison
16. Global Area of Biotech Crops by Country: 2017
17. Federal R&D Funding by Character of Work and Facilities and Equipment, U.S.:Fiscal Years 2017-2019
18. Federal R&D Budget & Distribution by Agency, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2017-2019
19. U.S. Department of Energy Funding for Science & Energy Programs: 2017-2019
20. Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Energy, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2017-2019
21. Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Basic Research, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2017-2019
22. Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Transportation, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2017-2019
23. Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Agriculture, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2017-2019
24. Federal Funding for Research, by Agency & Field of Science & Engineering, U.S.: Fiscal Year 2017
25. Major Patenting U.S. Universities: 2016