Plunkett's Green Technology Industry Almanac 2017: Green Technology Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
PLUNKETT'S GREEN TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2017
- Plunkett Research lists top 300 companies in Green Tech and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
Statistical Tables Provided: 27
Companies Profiled: 278
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
Major Trends and Technologies Affecting the Green Technology Industry
1) Introduction to the Green Technology Industry
2) Demand for Green Technologies and Conservation Practices Evolves, Fueling Investment and New Product Development
3) Water Conservation Technologies to Enjoy Tremendous Growth/China Targets Desalination
4) Recycling Flourishes/Gasification Technology Looks Promising
5) Food Waste on the Rise/Recycling Efforts Underway
6) Biomass, Waste-to-Energy, Waste Methane and Biofuels from Algae
7) Lighting Technologies and LEDs Conserve Energy and Offer New Product Development Potential
8) Smart Cities Utilize Big Data, Sensors and Advanced Technologies to Increase Efficiencies of All Kinds/Massive Business Opportunities Emerge
9) Packaging Technology Improves/Wal-Mart and Coca-Cola Boost Packaging Sustainability
10) Energy Intensity Is a Prime Focus in China/U.S. Achieves Dramatic Energy Intensity Results
11) Interest in Geoengineering Grows
12) Environmentalists Campaign for Chemical Industry Reform
13) Homes and Commercial Buildings Seek Green Certification
14) The “Internet of Things (IoT)” and M2M: Wireless Sensors to Boom, Aided by Nanotechnology
15) Major Research and Advancements Lithium Batteries/Tesla and Panasonic Plan Gigafactory
16) Nanotechnology Sees Applications in Fuel Cells and Solar Power/Micro Fuel Cells to Power Mobile Devices
17) Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Power Research Continues/Fuel Cell Cars Enter Market
18) Fuel Efficiency Continues to Improve/Stiff MPG Standards Adopted in the U.S. (CAFE Rules) and Abroad
19) Car Sharing Programs Like Zipcar and Autolib, AKA Mobility Services, Proliferate
20) Electric Cars and Plug-in Hybrids (PHEVs) Enter Market in Low Numbers
21) Smart Electric Grid Technologies Are Adopted
22) The Energy Industry Invests in Storage Battery Technologies with an Eye on Distributed Power and Renewables
23) Superconductivity Provides Advanced Electricity Distribution Technology
24) Electric Utilities Adopt Coal Emissions Scrubbers While the Industry Tests Carbon Capture and Clean Coal Technologies
25) Bio-plastics Become a Reality/Plastic Packaging Made from Corn and Soy
26) New Display Technologies with PLEDs
27) Apparel Manufacturing Goes Green Green Technology Industry Statistics
1) Green Tech Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview