Yash Technologies - UX-UI Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's UX-UI Consutling and Implementations Services Vendor Assessment for Yash is a comprehensive assessment of Yash's UX-UI consulting and implementation services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor sutiability for UX-UI services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agains their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in UX-UI services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Yash Technologies was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in East Moline, IL. IT offers a range of IT services including consulting, application, and IT infrastructure services.
Yash has ~400 clients globally and many of the largest clients are also its oldest clients. While it has gobal operations including ~30 global delivery centers, Indian based resources account for ~3.3k of its 4,5k total workforce. It U.S. based employees account for another 650.
Yash positons UX-UI services as a key enabler of client digital transforamtion in parallel with the expanded use of mobile and cloud. It estimates it has delivered UX-UI services as part of ~500 projects in the ~10 years it has offered these services.
With a client mix, that skews toward manufaccturing, life sciewnces, chemicals, energy and utilities, Yash is seeing a mix of engagments that span external e-commerce sites and interanal operational engagments that require broad service design in addition to traditonal user interface development.
NelsonHall estimates that Yash had revenues of ~$250m in CY 2017. Of this, NelsonHall estimates that UX-UI design and development services account for ~$18.5m (~7.4%).
Yash delivers digital and UX offerings to its clients including:
- Digital product strategy development
- UX and visual design development services
- Responsive web design
- Mobile application design and development
- Front-end UI development.
Yash has ~4.5k employees globally. Its UX and UI design and development team has ~200 employees. ~70% of this workforce (~140) are located in remote delivery centers in India. The remaining 30% are located near clients and deliver services from the client sites themselves.
Yash has been delivering UX-UI services as part of broader application development engagements for ten years. This has provided it experience with both internal and external applications built for clients in its target industries such as manufacturing.
This experience has also enabled it to build out its library of reusable assets, which supports global consistency, an important requirement as teams are distributed on client site rather than having centralized teams. Building design spaces where it can deliver workshops away from client workspaces would provide it an additional option for delivering services and provide it an avenue for centralizing and standardizing its services. While also providing core locations to further build its onshore workforce.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Yash’s UX-UI service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths and weaknesses.