Transcom- Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Customer Exerpience Services on Transcom is a comprehensive assessment of Transcom's offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Soucing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor sutability
- Vendor marketing, sales, and buusienss managers looking to benchmark themselves against thier peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
In 2017, PE Altor acquired Transcom, which delisted from the Stockholm stock exchange.
Over the last serveral yearss, Transcom underweent restructing, divested most of its collection business in Europe exited the underperforming LATAM markets, and changed its market organization into the English-speaking region.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Transcom digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and finanical strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknessses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the compnay's offerigns and key services components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.