Mercer U.K. - Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s benefits administration vendor assessment for Mercer U.K is a comprehensive assessment of Mercer U.K.’s benefits administration services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of benefits administration and identifying vendor suitability for benefits administration RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the benefits administration sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Mercer is a global provider of HR and related financial advice and services, including consulting, outsourcing and investment services.
Mercer’s U.K. benefits administration services offering includes DB administration, DC administration, and flexible benefits.
Mercer has ~389 pension administration clients, and serves ~1.06m members in the U.K.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mercer U.K.’s benefits administration offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.